Chapter 21: The incredible prom night (lemon)

We see Team Rwby and Team NAIY setting up the tables, chairs and everything else for prom night tonight. They work hard setting up the decorations all around the dance hall and after a while they were done.

Ruby collapse onto a chair while the rest breath a sigh of relief.

Ruby: Finally we're done.

Y/n: (smile) Looks like it. So Prom night huh? Well this is going to be interesting since this is my first prom night.

Alex: (smile) It would be nice. After all we could use a break after everything we did.

Y/n: (smile) You said it.

Igris: Well let's get ready, night will come soon.

Weiss: Indeed. There is a wonderful dress that I wanted to wear for this chance.

Yang: (smirk) Thought you are wearing it.

Weiss: Hey!

Soon everyone head off to get ready themselves however Y/n decide to take a walk around the school and soon finds a balcony to hang out as he stood there and looking at the veiw.

He stared at the veiw of Beacon academy as he stared at the veiw and then thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) Igris told me that assassin was where Roman is at. If that were the case.....then I just need to find him and then I'm one step away taking my-

???: Hey you!

He turn to see Coco who is the leader of Team CFVY as she ask Y/n.

Coco: Wanna be our prom date?

Y/n: Uh kinda rushed don't you think?

Coco: Well better then letting her ask you.

Y/n: Her?

Then Velvet head peak out behind Coco and looking cute being shy as Y/n ask her.

Y/n: Why me?

Coco: Well for one you protected Velvet from any bullies. To be honest I would have beat them to the dirt. Also, your hot so why not.

Y/n: Well sure, why not.

Coco: (smirk) Awesome. See you at the prom.

She walk off leaving Velvet there with Y/n as her ears lowered a bit and she tells him.

Velvet: I'm sorry for that. I'm just too nervous asking a guy out. Especially you.

Y/n: (smile) Nah that's alright. Besides I may bet other girls in this school would ask me out for prom sooner or later.

Velvet: (little giggle) That's true. So you don't mind?

Y/n: (smile) Why not. Plus, it will be fun.

Velvet: (smile) Yeah. Thank you Y/n, your the best.

She came over and kiss him on the cheek and then heads off. Y/n find it nice as he let out a small smile and then he leave the balcony. Soon he walk pass a class only to see Yang inside so he open the door and called out to her.

Y/n: Yo Yang! What's up?

Yang: Oh hey Y/n. Nothing much just thinking soke things.

Y/n: Like what?

Yang: You know.....other things.

Y/n: Cool. Say since we are alone I've been meaning to ask.

Yang: (smirk) You wanna do it in the class room? You have a dirty mind there.