Chapter 15 Because I want you to never leave

IMMMMMM FFFFAAALLLLLIIIINNNNGGGGG TOOOOO PPPPPIIIIICCCCCEEEEESSSS!!!! XD
------------------

*Ella's view*

The two smiled, one of theres was simple not showing any teeth or anything like that. The other tough had sharp fangs some having blood on them.

"Your in your own mind." The blonde one said. Her voice simple and friendly.

"Why am I here?" I asked hoping that the other one doesn't answer.

"Well your here because we have something to tell you." She said.

"What is it?"

"That your not real." The other girl said, her voice being deadly and sounding bored.

The other girl quickly shot here a glared. "Saleos I told you." She said to say but was quickly interrupted by Saleos.

"What I just gave her the truth." She said as s simple thought enter my brain.

Why didn't I feel anything when I was just told I was fake? I didn't feel like screaming no it can't be at the two who were now fighting, in fact I felt more free than anything. Feel to do what ever I wanted since it wouldn't affect the world around me or anyone in it.

"It does affect someone." Saleos said starring right at me.

"What?" I said, confused about whose live I would affect and how could she here my thoughts.

"Silver will explain more." she said.

"Why me?" Silver said.

"Because I'm to lazy to explain everything about my second favorite toy." Saleos answered.

"Then whose your favorite?"

"That doesn't matter right now." Saleos said painly as pointed to me.

"Right, anyway you do affect someone's life, when you do something I know it sounds wired since you were just told you don't exist, but what I was trying to say is that you can exist without a host." She said.

"Basically your are like me in a way." Saleos said.

"How?" Silver asked looking at her.

"Well she is the spirit of someone who died long ago. She was young when she died because of her age here, and when Herobrine flicked End out of the way, this girl's spirit was near by and toke over the her. now the only way to find out why she toke End over is to ask her your self." Saleos said.

I looked at the ground, even tough I do not remember it I toke over the body of someone. Then it clicked. The name End I had herd it before, when Andrew told me about what he doing looking for a girl to give to Herobrine to get his girlfriend back, and since Saleos had said 'when Herobrine flicked End out of the way, the girl's spirit was near by and toke over her' she was saying that I toke over Andrew's girlfriend.

"So can you tell us why?" Silver asked me, quickly pulling me out of my thoughts.

"No, she can't in this form." Saleos replied.

"Well what if we let her see." Silver whispered.

"She would have to be in her spirit form in order to get a clear reading.

"Hey um." I said loudly get the two's attention.

"What?" Silver asked.

"I was wondering if I could see the girl I toke over." I asked. I had an idea to hopefully give her her body back.

"Well that's what we where going to do." Silver said.

Suddenly the darkness behind the two opened like a giant door. and light shined from it almost blindingly.