Chapter 8 Breaking hearts and Road Block

Saleos is saying that I should write an "evil chapter"

I want to see your evil side

-_- you are my evil side

Come on do it

Fine -_- enjoy

------------------

*Brandon's view*

I stared in complete shock at the woman right in right of me, her words still going through my head, 'well welcome home.'

"How is this possible." I whispered but gradually spoke louder. "My dad said that you."

"Died?" She interrupted. "Well yes and no, please allow me to explain." She snapped her fingers and two chairs suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

She sat down on the chair, followed by me doing the same.

"Use she years ago when your sister was only a baby I was told by the gods that I was needed somewhere else. I really didn't want to go but I knew that it was for the best, but in order for me to do it I had to 'die'. So your father and I made it seem like I died and I became what I was meant to be." She said smiling.

"You really didn't say what you are now." I said as millions of questions raced through my mind.

"Well I'm the keeper," She said. "I make sure that everything that needs to happen will happen, unless someone brakes the fourth wall."

"Ok then, what are all these books for?" I asked knowing that this was the time that I could really get some real answers.

"This books are everyone's life," she said. "they tell you everything that have already happened to them and what is going now right now."

I looked around myself at the many books, then Rouge drifted into my mind. I could still know what's going on in her world. Sighing as I looked around the room once again, today was going to be a long day.

*Herobrine's view*

I thought again on how I made that girl disappear. It broke the boy's heart but I needed him to do his job. I need her back.

*Andrew's view*

I stared at were End was seconds ago. Then I remembered what Herobrine had said, that he what ruin her.

"What did you do to End." I growled.

I did what was needed to be done. He said, sounding like he didn't have a care in the world.

"I said, what did you do to her!?" I yelled.

Listen here boy, I gave you a job and I don't care if the world is on fire because you will do this job.

That's when I did something that I thought I would never do in my life, I ran to my dad for help.

*Rouge's view*

I laid on my bed crying. He's dead, he's really gone.

I then heard a knock on my door and I saw Jason's kid (you know minecraft universe) walk into my room. ((A/N you forgot about him didn't you?))

"Um I sort of herd you crying and I wanted to know what happened?" He said but I could tell that that wasn't the full reason.

I told him everything that happened, but it seemed like he was only halfway listening.

"So basically your sister killed your 'boyfriend'." He said sounding a bit sad as he said the word boyfriend.

"Well we really aren't boyfriend and girlfriend." I said making him smile.

"Well I have something to tell you..." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"What?" I asked now in full confusion.

"Well i think I'm in love with you." He said kissing me right on the lips and surprisingly I joined him.

I'm sorry Brandon, but I think that I found someone else that I love more......

*Brandon's view*

I dropped the book with a look of horror on my face. Then I started crying, why me? Why am I the only one with problems in this world? Why me?

------------------
Yeah um Brandon sorry to break this to you but your not the only one.

And there Saleos I tried.

No answer? Good.

Now I know you guys are asking, SLIVER!!!!! WERE IS THE UPDATE!!!!!! And all I have to say is sorry! I never had time and my brain was like oh let's give Sliver the gift of writers block for like a week or something, so this chapter was hard for me too write.

Butttttttttt I'll see you guys soon!