Charpter 14 Setting up stuff, to knock down

Here I am guys! Back from the dead!!!!

Enjoy!!!!
•-----------------•

*Andrew's view*

I felt my anger start to boil. He doesn't knew were he put End. I went though days of chasing his daughter for a I don't know! What was I going to do now? There was literally nothing I could do! Then like the universe wanted to make my day worse I found myself not inside Herobrine's castle, but I front of my dad and Deadlox who were write in the middle on soemthing.

"I'll get everyone ready." Deadlox said leaving the room none of the two knowing that I am right here.

"Good, good." I heard Sky whisper. What was going on here?

"Umm dad?" I said getting annoyed by the fact that he hasn't saw me yet.

"Hmmm?" He said. As if I had just walked in here.

"What's going on here?" I said.

"You heard what me and Deadlox were saying!" He said panic clearly in his voice.

"Not all just the end of it." I said as he turned to face me.

"Oh," He said. "Well you should probably know, the reason why me and Deadlox were talking was because we are getting ready for war."

"Against who the squids?" I asked.

"No, against Herobrine." He said Anger clearly in his voice.

"What, why." I said the words just coming out.

"Two reasons," He said. "One, no one can take my son give him powers and tell him what to do."

"What's two?" I asked.

"Two, is that his daughter, the girl you were after wants freedom, and that's what we're going to get her.

*Rouge"s view* (because we need an update about her life right now)

I watched as two guards dragged in two new people. One being Lunar who was trying to escape and find End, because those two believe that, that would help anything, and the second was a girl with brown hair and looked about as tall as me. The two guards threw her limp body into the cage with me and Dan.

Dan, being himself ran over to the girl (who was still unconscious from the darts they use to capture us) and put her on the bench he was just on.

"Well she hasn't been turned into a hybrid yet." He said checking her body for any hybrid parts.

"That's good." I said remembering the last time a hybrid was in the same cell as us.

"Hey has she moved yet?" Shadow said from across the way.

"No the girl who you think is going to save as hasn't moved one bit." I said looking over at the girl's cell. "Were did you get the idea that she would save us anyway?"

"I thought I already told you she told me herself!" She said.

*Ella's View*

I looked at the two girls again. One of them had blonde hair and blue/green eyes that would change as soon as you think you knew how they looked. She wore a black shirt and jeans and had a random pen in here hand.

The other girl had black hair and deep blood red eyes. She also had a black shirt on and ripped jeans that had blood everywhere, her head were covered in blood and there was a bloody knife in her hand.

"I'll ask one more time." I said. "Were am I and what am I doing here."

----------------------------------
hey there guys, I am so sorry about not posting in so long but I'll tell you what I've been doing so that I'll fell like this was not wasted. Really what I've been doing is a lot of soul searching, ever since my mom told me that depression ran in my family all I was thinking about was Am I under depression and still I don't know but getting out of that kind of stuff I'll just say see you guys next chapter. BAIIIIII