Chapter 2 Spliting Up

I'm here!!!! I came!!!! I HAVE KIT-KATS!!!!
----------

*Andrew's view*
End and I walked down to the beach. I never had seen what was bad about it. I mean me dad hates the beach, and the ocean, and lakes, what I'm trying to say is if it has water my dad hates it.

End and I reached the beach and she looked very happy, it probably was her first time at a beach. She ran to to the water smiling and I followed her. We swam for a bit (which she was surprisingly good at) when we decided that, that was enough swimming for the day and started up of the water.

Suddenly End was pulled under by something and I jumped in after her.

Looking around for a bit I saw her failing about trying to get out of the grasp of what ever was trying to get her. I looked to see if I had my sword with me (because I normally do) but saw it wasn't there.

I looked at End's struggles get weaker and weaker, I was not going to lose her again. Swimming over to End I saw that she had her knife in her pocket, grabbing it I started stabbing what ever was pulling her and managed to cut of what looked like a squids tentacle. End started to swim up to the surface with me following but I felt something wrap around my leg and saw it was the squid.

I was losing air quickly so I couldn't fight back but I managed to End's attention.
She started back down to help me but I pushed her up with my remaining energy. I heard her screaming my name but there was nothing I could do.

So that's why my dad hates water. I thought to myself before blacking out.

*End's view*

I screamed Andrew's name as he got dragged under by a squid.

I couldn't believe that had just happened, I just couldn't. Turning around I ran back to Sky's castle to tell him.

He would know what to do. right

~TIME SKIP OF KIT-KATIS!!!~

I ran into the room were Sky, Deadlox, and Seto were to tell them what had happened.

"Hey End, where's Andrew." Said Deadlox.

"That's what I'm here to say." I said still trying to regain my breath.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Squids.....captured...........him." I said with Sky looking very angry.

"THEY DID WHAT!!" He yelled. "Deadlox get ready we've got some squids to 'talk' to...."

I walked back up to my room, what next the enderdragon comes back and turns me evil again.

Maybe I will? Said a voice in the back of my head. Oh no. I ran back to my room and locked the door.

I walked around my room wondering what to do.

Maybe it's just in my head?

No it's not. It said.

What do you want with me?

Well I can't let my second most favorite human go can I?

Who's your first.

None other than your father.

Hmm?

Oh yeah I forgot, you didn't hear the whole Enderlox story.

I suddenly tripped on something, turning I saw that it was a tail. Not just a tail it was the one I had when I was turned. Looking I saw that I had my wings and claws to.

Your not turning me evil again.

Ha! Fool you think I can? No one has killed me in the end yet so my body is not allowed in the overworld yet!

Then how are you doing this?

I can turn you into your 'hybrid form' but can't control you, even though Deadlox learned to control me so I can't change him when I want to now so yeah have fun.

I fell onto my bed hurting my self because of my wings. Well now what. Suddenly I heard the door open (looks like a didn't lock it after all) and Deadlox walked in. He looked at me and nodded like it was nothing.

"I'm guessing the enderdragon?" He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well I was going to say that it's time to go but it looks like your busy." He said looking at the iron sword in his hand.

"Time to go for what?" I said getting off my bed.

"Well you know how to squids toke your boyfriend." He said making blush at the word, were we really that?

"Yeah." I said.

"Well I thought that you would like to help get him back." he said smiling.

I looked and saw that my hybrid 'parts' were gone.

"Well looks like I can." I said smiling.

*Andrew's view*

I looked straight into the squid kings eyes.

"Looks like we got a lucky find here boys." He said smiling. "Normal we get Sky's recruits, but this time we got no other than his son!" Most of the squids cheered around him, but some of them looked confused.

"How do we know that he's Sky's son?" Said one of the squids.

"Well he has sea blue eyes, doesn't he." Said the king.

"What does that prove?" Asked another squid.

"Well as we know from our spy's that his son hates everything that Sky's ever loved." Said the king getting many nods from the crowd. "and what better prof than the look on his face."

He pointed at my shocked face.The squids new everything, everything except End.

"Take him to the dungeons." Said the king. "but make sure that his cell is by the other recruits so they can see that we got Sky's son."

----------------
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!! I've always wanted to add the squids in since I started writing The Last One and now I did!!! :3 see YA guys next chapter :3