Chapter 10 Its not like shes going to write it.

If you did see the video I just want to say that I have ALOT planed for this books :3

Not telling?

Yep
----------------

*Andrew's view*

The girl turned quickly and flew up into the sky trying to get away from me. Quickly I started after her.

*****

After running after her for about a hour something glowed from the horizon line, it looked like a giant white dome.

Then an idea hit me, hopefully it would work. Teleporting up to her I grabbed on to her back. Then I teleported us into the dome.

Recovering from the teleport I saw her running into what looked like a city made of white.

Running after her a few questions went into mind, like where are we?

Suddenly I ran into a girl making us both tumble over. Looking at her I saw that she had brown hair and deep purple eyes, just like End.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" She said picking up her stuff.

"Yeah ok bye." I said spotting the girl again.

*That one girl's view*

Watching the guy run off one thing hit my mind, he looked just like that one kid from Sliver's books.

Sliver my best friend, had started writing a book on her phone and that kid looked just like Andrew from it.

Then the alarm sounded.

"This is not a drill, a imperfect has been found, I repeat this is not a drill please find safety!" A voice said.

Running into the closest building I saw that Sliver was there to.

"Sliver!" I called and she looked over at me and smiled. "Sliver you will never believe what happened!"

"What? That for once a imperfect managed to get in here?" She asked flipping some of here blonde hair out of her face.

"No, a kid just knocked me over..." I started.

"So?" She interrupted.

"So! He looked just like Andrew!"

"Like from The Last One?"

"Yes!"

I heard something from outside and looking out the window I saw him standing there.

"Sliver look!" I said showing her.

Her eyes widened as she looked out the window. "Quick get him in here!"

Opening the door I pulled him in here. He looked around then froze when he saw Sliver.

"You!" He said.

Sliver's face drained color as he pointed at her.

"Um have you to meet?" I asked.

Sliver opened her mouth to answer but then two of the guards broke open the door pointing there guns at Andrew.

"We found the imperfects!" One said into his mic.

"You two." Andrew said holding out his hands. "Grab on and hold tight."

"Wait I'm not imperfect! My name is Ella Lo." I started but everything changed from the white building Sliver and I call home to a forest, one of the things I had only read about in stories.

"Wow." Sliver said looking around. "This looks like the same clearing I have planed for my book."

"Wait you mean the one with the cliff?" I said.

"Well this is the one." Andrew said.

Sliver then turned around to face him. "You have some explaining to do." She said.

"I can't." He said smiling.

"Why!" She said.

"Because." He said. "but you two can help me."

"How." I said.

"Well I saw your friend here talking to this Saleos person and made the girl I'm looking for appear out of thin air!" He said.

"What!" I said looking over at Sliver who as looking at the ground.

"I should tell you now, shouldn't I." She said kicking the dirt.

"Yes." I said.

"Well you see I'm not 'perfect', in fact you know how I say Saleos is in my head." She said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Well she really is, and if you don't believe me I'll show you." She said looking at the sky now.

Suddenly she changed, her blonde hair turned as black as night, and her blue/green eyes turn a blood red, and black dragon like wings came out of her back.

"As much as I want to kill you two write now." She said, her voice sounding like millions of demons. "I can't." Then she turned back looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you." She said.

I felt anger smoldering in side me. She tell me her best friend!

"Well sorry doesn't cut it." I said running out to the cliff.

Stopping at the cliff I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning I saw it was Andrew.

"What do you want." I said turning to face him. I had always had I little crush on him.

"Well I just didn't want any repeats on what happened with End and I." He said smiling.

I couldn't help myself, pushing him over so that I was on top I pulled him into a kiss and he laid there as shocked as you could get.

"What?" I said. "Its not like she's going to write this, right?"

---------------
Hehehe.

Nice little short chapter.

Yep because you have no clue how long this is till you post it.

Yep -_-

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER!!!!