Chapter 1 Story time :3

Hey there guys!!!!! I can finally start Never Leave witch makes my very happy!!!!! Enjoy the chapter!!!!
-----------------

*End's View*

Andrew and I walked down the castles hallway over to the living room. For the past few weeks Andrew had been sticking close to me, it was nice because I wasn't able to see him since the enderdragon turned me evil.

We walked into the room and sat down on a couch and listen to what Sky had to say.

"Now I know that a few weeks ago some...... things happen and still a lot of questions were made." He said looking around the room at us all. "So let's try to answer them," Everyone turned to Abby who sat on the couch across from me. She had died and came back to live with wolf ears and a tail so that leaves a lot of confusion.

"Looks like I get to tell the story first." She said sighing. "but the question is were do you want me to start, before of after I died?" Everyone stopped, what did she mean before or after her death? Did something happen before I turned?

"I'm guessing it means before," She said breaking the quite. "It all began a few weeks after the cliff thing happened and we all were you know, trying to get our lives back on track. One day I just went out of awhile and I happened to walk near the cliff, I'd had saw something shining at the bottom of the cliff and I'd went down to see what it was. When I got there I saw it was the knife I gave End, I tried to grab it but instead I sort of teleported to this place with books everywhere, but not like you normal library, this one had everyone in the universes lives in there. Every second of your live was in your book and more would be added if you were still alive, but if you were dead than your book ended. This voice told me that I could have one book. At first I was going to pick mine."

"Why was that?" Interrupted Sky suddenly.

"Because I don't know that much of my past," Said Abby. "but any ways I was going to pick mine when End came to mind, she was really my only friend and some part of me had told me that she was still alive so I pick her book and learned what had really happened."

"What had happened to her?" Asked Deadlox showing a lot of interest in Abby's story.

"That's not for me to say." She said. "Now if you skip until after I 'died' I was told that I still haven't 'played my part' and was sent back to the world and was captured by this group of people called 'The Group' and they turned people into hybrids of different things. I had managed to escape with the help from Alexis, Lunar, and Shadow." She said nodding her head over to them who were sitting on one of the corner couches.

"Now that we got that done." Sky said turning to me. "What happened before you turned End?"

I looked down, I really didn't want to tell them about the torture I had to go through.

"It's ok." Andrew said siding over to my side of the couch. "You can tell us any thing."
Still looking at the floor I told then about all the torture I had to go through and the black stuff that had changed me into that thing and at the end Andrew looking very angry.

"If I ever meet the people who did that to you...." He started but got interrupted by Sky.

"Ok then...." He said now looking at Deadlox.

"What?" He said.

"You know what I mean Deadlox." Said Sky.

"Ok fine..." He said sighing. "but I would think that you would understand by now."

"Understand what?" Said Rouge.

"That End is my daughter," He said.

"But you guys told us that Deadlox never had a kid." Brandon said.

"Well what was going to say to like five year olds?" He said sighing. "Hey I had a daughter that got kidnapped by the enderdragon that I probably never see again!"

"Ok...." Said Sky. "Anyone else have something to say?" Everyone sat in silence for awhile till Rouge spoke up.

"I do." She said looking at her dad slightly annoyed.

"What is it." Sky asked.

"That I have a sister and a mother that are alive and someone didn't tell me about till a few weeks ago." She said. I looked over and saw Abby looking a bit shocked at that comment, remembering her backstory that she had a younger sister that she had to leave.

"Well that ends that." Sky said standing up.

Even though some questions were answered lots more still remanded, some new some old.

----------
Hope you guys enjoyed this filler/chapter and I'll see you later!!!!