Chapter 12 A Filler of a Chapter

Hey there guys! It tis I Silverwolf here and I'm back with other update for! Never Leave!! Enjoy!

-----------------------

*Ella's view*

As Silver closed her eyes, her body faded away, out of everything.

"Hey." Andrew said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I know how it feels to lose someone close to you."

"How?" I asked as tears streamed down my face and on to the blood stained grass.

"Well my girlfriend got taken from me because I didn't do a job that I was tolled to do." He said looking off into the sky.

(A/N btw Silver had only started writing TLO at the time, thanks for 500! X3)

"Who toke her?" I asked.

"Well this may sound wired but it was Herobrine." He said.

"Well what was the job that he needs you to do?"

"He wanted my to get his daughter back," He said. "That's why I said that I need your help."

"Well what do you need?" I asked.

"Last time I saw her, I was chasing her in your town or whatever." He said looking at some mountains which were the one near my city.

"So why do you need me."

"Because you probably now every part of that city and I don't, so if she's still in there you would no were to find her."

Then it clicked in my head, the city's keepers must of saw Andrew and the other girl teleport into the city and that's what caused the imperfect drill, and the keepers probably by now found the girl and have her.

"Yes." I said looking into his sea blue eyes. "I do know we're she is."

*Rouge's view*

Dan left my room leaving me blushing, I had just cheated on Brandon.

But wait.

Brandon is dead. So really I did cheat, but still. As my brain fought over it I heard someone walk into the room.

And it was Brandon.

*Brandon's view*

I stopped in front of Rouge's door, she had cheated on me and even though I am dead. I hate it.

Your dead so really she can have a new boyfriend. Half of my brain says as the other half say the opposite.

Getting annoyed from the voices I opened the door and stepped inside, there I saw Rouge sitting on her bed and looked shocked to see me.

"Brandon I thought you were dead." She said shocked.

"I am." I said. "My mom is just like the god of the dead so she lets me vist."

"Oh." She said looking at the floor. "Brandon, I have something to tell you..."

"I know what happened." I said also looking at the floor.

"Just, could we still be friends?" She asked.

"Yeah, we still could." I said. "Plus this is your life, not mine you should be able to do what you want."

With that I disappeared, going to someone else I need to see.

*Sky's view*

"She's gone." Deadlox said rushing over to me.

"What????!!!!" I said.

"She just disappeared." He said.

"Well we have to find her!" I said.

"Yeah before that person she said was after her finds her." he said.

"Yeah about that." I said remembering what Andrew told me.

"What?"

"Let's just say, that my son is that person, and let's just say that he has the powers of the god Herobrine...." I said.

*Alexis's view*

I walked around my cage angry why did Abby do this? What had happened to her that made her want to capture Lunar, Shadow, and I?

Speaking of her, I saw walk up to my cage grinning evilly.

"Master wants to see you." She said flicking her tail.

"Well you can tell your master that I will see her in h*ll (A/N the magical star saved Alexis from swearing YAYAYAYAYAY!)

"To bad." Abby said dragging me out from my cage. That's when the fight broke out, punching her in the face I started for the cage that Lunar was in but she grabbed my foot bringing me down. She climbed on top of me about to punch me in face when I did it first, using my claws I clawed at her arms, neck, and face. Abby trying to hit me in any way was unable to, luckily cause when Abby is the one attacking, it's scary. (A/N in real life too)

Suddenly two guards followed by Abby's 'master' head me down.

"Now hun please stop fighting, I don't want you to kill my favorite daughter." She said.

"Master should I kill her." Abby asked.

"No dear, and please call me mom." She said.

Clearly I had a lot to catch up on.

-----------
And that's it guys I hope you enjoyed this update please subscribe if you haven't and check out my warrior cat role play if you like to role play, and that's about it guys! I'm Silverwolf and I'll see yeah guys real soon! Bai!!!