Chapter 7 The mess that leave Sliver with

*End's view*

I opened my eyes to the clearing. Is this what death is? Getting up I looked around, in the distance I saw the peak of a mountain.

"I thought that death was above the clouds." I said.

"Well last time I checked, we weren't dead." Said a voice behind me. Turning I saw that it was Andrew.

"Well then were are we?" I asked now very confused.

"Let's just say that we are on top of the end portal." He said smiling.

"You mean....." I started.

"The place Rouge, Brandon, and I went to, to try to kill the enderdragon and ended up meeting you." He said.

"Wow." I said, "well this place is beautiful."

"Yeah," he said looking at me. "but not as beautiful has you." It seem to take only a second for him to step over and pull me into a kiss.

Sparks went flying as our lips connected, even though he had kissed me before this one felt different. It felt magical, it felt like it was meant to be.

*Andrew's view*

Finally End and I pulled away from our kiss leaving me a bit dizzy.

"I'm going to start a fire before it gets dark." I said walking over to the forest near by.

"You know, if you don't do the job that I sent you to do I'll ruin her." Herobrine said in my head.

"I'd like to see you try." I said rolling my eyes.

"You'll see boy." He said.

Suddenly End pop out of nowhere making me jump a foot.

"Sorry." She said. "I just wanted to ask if you could take me to the end portal."

"Yeah I can." I said smiling.

We walked back into the clearing and into the cave on the other side. Running past any mobs that we saw we finally got to the portal. I leaned over to see the endless amount of stars the portal showed.

"Wow." End said looked deeply into the portal.

"Yeah," I said remembering to first time I saw the portal.

"It makes you just want to reach out and grab it." She said reaching her hand out.

As her hand touched to surface of the portal the hole room filled with a white blinding light, I heard End scream as the light died down. Frantically I looked around the room for her. Luckly I did find her, but she was laying a few inches from the portal unconscious.

"End." I said as I went over to her body. "End are you ok?"

"I told you I'd ruin her boy." Said Herobrine.

"What did you do!" I yelled.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not done yet." He said as End's body then disappeared. "Now will you do my job boy."

"Yes." I said putting my head down. I told myself that I'd always protect End with my heart, and I failed.

*Enderbrine's view*

"So who exactly are we looking out for?" Sky said.

"Well it could be anyone." I said sighing.

"Anything that you could say that will help make it easier." Deadlox said.

"Well they would have to same powers that herobrine does." I said thinking hard.

"Well don't worry, whoever it is trying to take you back to Herobrine will have to get though all of Sky Army first." Sky said. But that's what I feared most.

-------------
I've decided to let Sliver have control again. yeah I know but that doesn't mean I'll be gone forever, smiles evilly.