Chapter 9 I'm not sa post to be here yet!

*Screams loudly*

I NEED TO UPDATE!!!!!!

--------------

*Andrew's view*

I teleported myself to my dad's castle. I had to find End, and the only thing left to do is go to my dad.

I had teleported behind the castle, because I would find it a bit wired if some appeared out of nowhere and starts asking you questions.

Walking around to the front I entered my dad's castle and looked around, stopping when I heard the sound of.... crying? I turned to the sound and saw Brandon (A/N admit it you reread that sentence to see if your read it right) sitting on the floor saying, why me? Why did it have to be me!?

"Hey Brandon?" I said downing down to his level.

"What." He said.

"Um what's going on?" I asked.

"Oh," He said looking down. "Nothing and by the way Sky is in the throne room."

I turned to the door that lead to the throne room, looking in side sure enough my dad was sitting on his throne looking bored.

"Thanks Brandon...." I said turning to find that he was gone.

Shrugging I walked into the room and straight for my dad who looked up as I walked to him. Unsure what to say we just stared at each other, until he broke the silence.

"What is it Andrew." He said sounded like he knew that something was on my mind.

I then told him everything, from when I first gotten the 'job' to bring back Herobrine's daughter till when End just disappeared.

His face drained color making him look like he just saw a ghost.

"What?" I asked now confused.

*Sky View*

I felt the color drain from my face as Andrew told me everything. He was the one looking for Enderbrine. Then two thoughts ran in my head. I could tell Andrew that she is here and then he could have End back, but I couldn't. Even though he is my son I just can't.

"I think I saw the girl you're looking for." I said, still I couldn't believe that I am lying to my own son.

"Where!" He said very excited.

"I think I saw her running to the north." I said.

"Thanks, dad." He said running off, but that made my heart stop because that was the first time in years he called me that.

And didn't sound annoyed.

*Andrew's view*

Teleporting north and following a path I had found I couldn't help but to smile as I walked.

That was the first time my dad didn't talk about budder in any way in a conversation with him. Normal it would be budder this and butter that!

Suddenly a girl randomly appeared in front of me. She had blonde hair going down to her shoulders and green eyes, she also had gray sweatpants on and a black hoodie.

She looked up at me and her eyes widened.

----------------
IM SO SORRY GUYS!!!!! Please don't kill me......

Jk
---------------

"I'm not sa post to be here yet!" She screamed. "Saleos sent me back!"

"Not tell you give him what he wants Sliver." A voice boomed probably belonging to this Saleos, person. (A/N ahh Andrew if only you understood)

"Fine." She said looking very annoyed. Snapping her fingers a girl, the girl I was looking for appeared in front of me and unable to move.

She had brown hair and dragon like wings coming out from her back, she also had a tail and claws.

"Now can I go!" Sliver said.

"Fine, fine." Saleos said.

Suddenly Sliver glowed in a black light and disappeared.

The other girls eyes widened as she looked up to me.

"Oh no." She said turning around and flying into the sky.

---------------------
Ok NOW I'm done.

DONT KILL MEH!!!!!!!

SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN FOREVER!!!!

But I'm back now and that makes it better right? Right?

See yeah guys soon........ maybe......