Chapter 13: Yeah,

Sorry for shortage of updates!!!

------------------

*Ella's view*

We teleported into the city as close as we could to the center, as my vision regained focus I looked to see where we were.

"We're right next to the school." I said quietly.

"Ok so were is the place they put the people they captured." He said.

"At city hall." I said.

As we ran to the giant white building I heard footsteps following us.

"Stop." I whispered.

"What is it?" He whispered back.

"I think we're being followed."

"Ella?" Said Martha. Oh no, she must of saw us at the school.

"Ella Lox what are you doing here? With a guy to! You know that we are not allowed to see boys until we are 18!" She said.

"Can you teleport us to city hall." I whispered to Andrew.

"Yeah." He whispered back.

He grabbed my arm and suddenly we were just outside city hall.

"This way." I said running to the back of the building. Stopped at a trapdoor, I pulled hard but it didn't move.

"Ella," Andrew said from behind me.

"What?" I asked looking away from the door.

"What are you going to do after we get her?" He said making my world stop.

What was I going to do? The city would never take me back and my only friend was dead!

"I don't know," I said. "I'll think about it when the time comes.."

Pulling on the door again it finally opened. We walked into the room and saw many cages with people in them, they ran up to the bars and screamed at us to free them. Stopping at the last cage we saw in the corner of it was a girl with black leather wings and a dragons tail.

"Is that her?" I asked.

"Yeah." Andrew said.

"Ok so you should teleport into the cage grab her and get us out of here." I said.

"Like there was any other way." He said teleporting us into the cage.

I quickly walked over and grabbed the girl, we teleported out just in time for the alarms to go off.

I looked around at were we where, besides the giant netherbrick castle in front of us,there was a golden one far behind us.

"Well this is it." Andrew said.

"Yeah." I said turning away from the castle

"Well maybe we'll meet again one day." He said still holding the girl. (who was unconscious)

"Yeah." I said again walking off.

*Andrew's view*

I walked into the castle dragging the girl behind me, finally this would be over.

"I see that you finally did the job." Herobrine said.

"Yeah, I did now where's End?!" I said letting go of the girl.

"Ah yes." He said picking up the girl "You see when I sent her away I really never found out what happened to her."

"What!" I said almost screaming.

"Yes well you could try thinking of her and teleport, that might work." He said starting to walk out of the room.

"Or you could sent her back!" I said.

"I would but I have to talk to my daughter now." He said disappearing.

*Sky's view*

"Get Sky army ready." I said looking over at Deadlox.

"Why?" He said.

"Because we're going to war." I said.

"With who? The squids?"

"No, we're going to war with Herobrine."

*Shadow's view*

"Lunar are you ready?" I asked.

"What is it I'm doing again?" She said climbing the wall up to the window of our cell.

"You have to find End, she can turn Abby back to normal." I said.

"Ok Shadow." She said going though the window.

Now I have to do is hope, hope that I don't get turned.

-----------------
Hey there guys!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the lack of updates, it's just personal stuff..... Yeah but I'm back and I'll see you guys later!!!!!! Bai!!!!!