Chapter One

TW ABUSE

 Harry lay in his cupboard thinking about all that had happened that day. He woke up to Aunt Petunia yelling at him to make breakfast and not burn anything, as usual Harry did as he was told. Only what happened was he was tripped by Dudley, and he spilled Aunt Petunia's tea on his uncle's new shoes, new and very expensive shoes. Uncle Vernon shouted and decided that Harry would spend the rest of the day in his cupboard and not let out for anything, not even to use the toilet so he had to lay on the dog bed that was his only option and reflect on way Dumbledore couldn't help him. Over the holidays at Hogwarts Harry had read that blood wards only work if there was love in the house or that the person saw that house as their home, the Dursley's had never felt like home to Harry. Surely Dumbledore had someone to watch and make sure that the Dursley's weren't about to kill Harry, right? Right? Since the incident with the basilisk Harry had started to doubt if Dumbledore really cared about the wellbeing of his 'Golden Boy'. The old man hardly listened when Harry explained that he hadn't wanted to kill the majestic snake, the man hadn't listened when Harry explained that his godfather Sirius Black was innocent in his parents' death, only Dumbledore didn't listen, Harry wondered if he ever had. It was really too hot out for the boy to be stuck in not well-ventilated cupboard (How I felt when working on cleaning my closet and had a wall of clothes trapping me in). Harry was dragged out of his cupboard to make dinner for his so-called family, Aunt Marge, Uncle Vernon's sister came while Harry was in the cupboard. (Aunt Marge came back but was obliviated of the events that happened one-year earlier.) Thankfully Aunt Marge had to put ripper down when a woman had to get stiches due to a bite from the monstrous mutt. "Get the scotch boy!" Aunt Marge demanded of Harry. The woman was as vile as Harry remembered, perhaps more so now that her favorite dog had been put down by the police (IDK how that works so this happened). "Why are you just standing there! Get the scotch now!" Harry already had given the scotch to Uncle Vernon, but the woman hadn't seen it and was standing up now. Realizing what was about to happen Vernon laughed and Aunt Petunia left, most likely to get the whip that her husband used on Harry since he was six. Dudley went and got the knife his father would use on Harry for upsetting Aunt Marge. "You useless boy! Vernon and Petunia should have killed you when you showed up! You are nothing more than a slave!" Petunia handed Marge the whip and with each insult the whip tore into Harry's skin, leaving more marks on his already scared body adding to it. The knife came next, and more words were added. Fagot, Useless, whore, and slut were added to freak and slave and many more that Harry couldn't see. He would have to use a more powerful glamor this year. After Harry was thrown into his cupboard for the night, he could hear Aunt Marge laughing like she hadn't nearly killed a fourteen-year-old wizard.

Harry felt pain race through his body, worse than before, he could feel it in his bones, like the blood boiling hex. No this was more like the crutatise (? spelling?) curse, every nerve in his body was on fire, he didn't scream, it would wake Vernon, Petunia, and Marge, Harry couldn't take another beating right now. Little did he know that the pain he was experiencing was his magic saving him. Harry would find that his magic was the only reason that his uncle's punishments never killed him. Then again none of the previous beatings had been this bad. 

AN

Yay! The first part done! Okay so I have been trying to write this, but I haven't had to right a border line torture scene and this is as bad as I could go. Should Sirius save him in the next chapter? I don't know if Sirius or like Severus or even Remus should. This isn't prewritten this all happens I go, so like please help. Those are who I have in mind. Please comment on who you think should save Harry from his 'Loving Relatives'.