Chapter 47

Albus Dumbledore wanted nothing more than to kill Harry Potter, but he needed to be patient, the boy would kill Tom and then die, leaving him with the fortune. Remus Lupin had told them a child had been abandoned and he was granted custody. it was a baby and needed to be looked after. Sirius was put as the child's caretaker on a full moon. The Lord Black was getting harder to control, the potions could only do so much and even then, it was not working as well. Ginny was trying harder to get Harry to love her, but the boy had disappeared, and Sirius and Remus were on edge as was Severus, and to add to it James Potter had somehow escaped. All of Dumbledore's carefully wrapped plans were unraveling. 

James and Severus were looking at the papers in shock, there was no way. "We have to tell him." James told Sev, who only nodded, he felt numb, after all these years he was given a blessing. "Right now, we have to tell him, and I will drag you if you don't move." James shoved his mate and then was kissed by Severus before they went to find Lucius. It wasn't unheard of for men their age to have a baby, it was just unexpected for them to have children, with the stress of all that was happening. "My lovely kitty cats, what brings you to my office?" Lucius kissed them and pulled them to his side. "We have news." Severus cuddled into the warmth his mate offered before giving the papers to Lucius. "Is this?" Lucius was shocked, he didn't think that it would ever happen. "Baby?" James kissed Lucius and smiled at his mate's shock and confusion. Both Severus and James were pregnant, and they were over the moon. Nothing would break their happiness, and no one was taking their babies from them.  

Percy, Arthur, and baby Lucy were in their living room, enjoying family time when they got a letter, from Molly. ' Percy, I have set up a meeting with a lovely girl and her family, they await your presence in two hours. You will sign the marriage contract and marry her, the girl is very pretty, she was in Hufflepuff, but I know you will look past that. I would never set you up with an ugly girl, so you can rest assured that she is lovely, her personality will work with yours. You can live with her family till your marriage, after the wedding you will move into a cabin that I have prepared for you. The family will be here soon, I expect you to wear a suit, you only get one time to make a good first impression. ~Mother.' Percy was in tears, he didn't want to deal with Molly, not at all. "Baby Boy?" Athur hadn't read the letter, he had been rocking baby Lucy. "Molly wants me to go to the Burrow, she has set up a meeting for me to marry a girl, from Hufflepuff and she has planned my whole life from there. Molly said we will stay with the girl's family till after the wedding when we move into a cabin, she bought for us, and I think she has already planned the birth of a grandchild." Arthur placed his daughter in a small crib and went over to his love. "She can't make you marry the girl; I won't let that happen. I am the only one who is allowed to kiss you, the only one that can pleasure you in bed, I am the only one you will ever sleep with." Arthur kissed Percy and then decided to show Percy just how much he meant to him. A small spell was placed on the baby's crib to alert her fathers to her waking up and the men went to their room. It wasn't long before Percy relented to Arthur and knew that no one would ever compare to his mate, no one could ever make him not be an extreme bottom, who only loved Arthur. "We might have another baby if you keep doing this, Daddy." Percy giggled and snuggled into Arthur, who carried his mate to the living room where they stayed with the baby. Their life was a good one, they doubted that anyone else had as good a life as they did. Percy wouldn't be attending the meeting at the Burrow, he sent Molly a letter stating that he didn't feel well and would need a few days to feel better. 

Tom sat in his office, watching Harry sleep on the sofa, Sirius was in the library with Remus they were working on how to correctly swaddle a baby. Harry couldn't wait to have the baby, he constantly told Sirius and Tom that he wanted to be called mommy and that Sirius was dad and Tom was daddy, they complied but they just wanted to make Harry as happy as posable. Harry had complained about his back hurting or being fat, and he sometimes cried about Sirius and Tom leaving him behind, because he was fat and ugly. A death eater once made a comment about the pregnant male and called him a freak, which made him have a panic attack and flashbacks. The death eater was thrown into the dungeons and would be used for Harry to practice some really dark spells on, ones that Bellatrix was showing him. "Tommy?" Tom looked up and saw that Harry was up and trying to stand, it got more and more difficult because of the baby and the swollen ankles. "My love." Tom was with Harry in a second and pulled him into his arms and kissed him, deeply before having him sit on his lap at his desk. "How are you feeling?" Tom was happy that Harry was snuggling into him and kissing him on his jaw and neck, anywhere the young boy could he kissed his mate. "Slow down, Kitten." Harry giggled and just kept doing what he was doing. "Sirius will get jealous." Harry stopped kissing only for Tom to start kissing him. "We don't have to tell him what we do when we are alone." Tom moved himself and Harry to their room where they cuddled on the bed and kissed. Tom felt the baby kick and smiled, praising Harry for giving him a strong heir and for being the best mate. Harry soaked up the attention and love and got more kisses and affection, Tom even pets his cat ears and tail making the young boy purr. "I love you, Tommy." "I love you, Kitten. I love you, Puppy." Sirius had just walked into the room and climbed into bed with them. "I love you, Volo." The tree fell asleep together, with hands on the baby bump, protective of their little mate and unborn child.