Chapter 36

Harry looked for his dad, it was strange to him that his dad had been the teacher who disliked him the most. "Dad?" "Harry, there you are." Severus walked over to his son and checked him for any injury he may have gotten during the torture and deaths of the Dursleys. "I'm fine dad, but I read that a submissive creature can go into heat." Harry looked at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "You want to know if you will?" Harry nodded his face riveled that of a tomato. "You will go into heat shortly, and you will only want Sirius and Tom around you, if you hadn't found them the only people you would want around you would be myself, James, and Lucius." Severus saw his son's black ears flatten and his tail curl around his stomach. "Are you sure that you are alright?" Harry leaned forward and Severus let his own Neko features show and wrapped his tail around Harry. "My stomach hurts a little." Harry needed to go to Narcissa just to make sure that he was alright. "Come in." Altha was there and she moved Harry to chair and made him sit. "Pain in your stomach?" Altha was a quick and to the point lady, she never really smiled much but she was nice a lady, she just worked so much. "Alright little one lay down for me and let's see what is going on." Altha sounded so soothing, and Harry lay down on the newly made bed. "Have you fully mated with the Dark Lord and the Grimm?" "Yes." Harry blushed and looked away from his dad. "Harry, you need to know that it was good thing, if a submissive creature doesn't bond with their mates, they get sick, very sick." Severus hugged his son, who then pet his dad's grey cat ears. "You like my ears baby boy?" Harry giggled and then gasped when Altha placed cold gel on his belly. "It looks like you won't be going into heat for a while little lord." Altha pointed at the screen and showed Harry the babies. "You are having twins little lord, and it appears that you are four weeks along." She cleaned the gel off and gave Harry some proof for his mates that they would be daddies. "I will wait to tell your father until you say I can." Severus told his son as they walked to Tom's study. "We will tell our family tonight, if Sirius is here, I want them to be the first to know." Harry looked away again. "You're not mad at me for mating with them, are you?" Harry looked nervous, he had only just gotten Severus as his dad and Lucius as his father, he didn't want to lose them. "No, I could never be mad at you baby boy. You lasted longer than James, Lucius and I, when we came into our inheritances, we jumped each other in the prefect's bathroom." "EWWW!" Harry faked vomiting and ran from his dad. "I didn't need to know that! I could have lived my whole life without knowing that!" Harry was giggling as they entered Tom's study to find Sirius was there along with two members of the order. "What's going on?" Harry went closer to Voldemort (I will call Tom Voldemort when he is in his snake-man form) "These two idiots thought it would be fun to try and 'rescue' my dear Kitten." Voldemort held out his hand and Harry went over to him and was sat on his lap. "Now, they think that you aren't happy here is that true?" Harry snuggled closer before he got an idea, he looked at his dad who got the hint and left the room, putting up security spells and silencing charms on the room before leaving. "Why would they think my mates don't care for me here?" Harry asked and Sirius went over to them and sat by Voldemort's feet. Harry moved his shirt up a bit and showed some of the hickeys got the night before. The order members looked horrified; they didn't know that Harry loved to have the bite marks on display. "You raped a boy!" The order member yelled at Tom who only glared at the piece of filth in front of him. "He didn't rape me, I asked for it." Harry snapped and then kissed Tom and moaned like a little whore when Sirius licked his neck. The two order members were horrified that the teen was acting like this. Harry obviously wasn't done playing this out yet and unbuttoned the top of his shirt so that Tom could better see the marks he made. "Kitten." Tom warned, no one was allowed to see them like this, and Sirius was getting siriusly turned on. "Can we go to our room dom? I have something important to tell you and show you." Sirius and Tom sent the order members to the dungeons and then aperated to their rooms. "You were naughty pup."  Sirius growled in Harry's ear. "Lay on the bed Kitten, it is time for you to learn why you don't tease us in with an audience." It was very good day and night for the horny neko.