Chapter 23

It was dark and cold, voices followed him around the room. The voices sounded like they were in pain, and they were everywhere, all around him. "You can't fight me. You are all alone. No one could love a freak like you. Your mates can't save you; you are weak." The voices sounded harsh and cold, the submissive couldn't fight off the chill and the scary words. Sirius wasn't there, no one was there and it scared Harry. Being alone in a cold, dark room was almost too much for the boy who had spent most of his life alone. Suddenly a hand wrapped around Harry's neck and the boy started to scream. Harry woke up screaming and Sirius ran over to him. "Pup!" Sirius growled at anyone who got close to them and hugged his scared, and sobbing mate to himself. "Let us closer Padfoot, we need to see if Harry is alright." Severus was talking calmly but Sirius just growled and held Harry closer, making the younger male snuggle closer breathing in the calming scent of his mate. Lucius was holding Draco who was terrified because Harry's screams woke him up and scared him without his mates. Fred and George were out with Remus and Fenrir, helping set up their new wards at the cottage and get things set up for baby Howl. Yule was around the corner, and everyone was getting ready. With the Yule Ball coming up Draco and Harry were getting dance lessons, also Draco and Harry both got dresses that looked like dress robes to everyone else. Sirius and Harry couldn't go together, and Harry needed a date, so this was a problem, because both Tom and Sirius were verry, verry jealous. Tom was strong enough to use the connection they had via Harry's scar, and Harry would be in pain if Tom was unhappy or if a girl or non-family member got to close to Harry. Tom and Harry could talk through their dreams and Tom looked like the diary version of himself and Harry now regretted destroying the diary, it was a piece of his Dom's soul and he had killed it. "Pup?" Harry kissed Sirius lightly, and then turned to his family. "I had a nightmare, and I don't want to talk about it." Harry got nods and then Severus removed Harry from Sirius and held his son close to make sure that his baby wasn't hurt. "I will get you some dreamless sleep." Harry shook his head. "If you do, I won't be able to talk to Tom." Harry loved his dream talks with Tom, they could hold each other in the dreams and Harry and Tom kissed and snuggled in the dreams. "I love being able to be with Tom in my dreams and I can't do that if I take a dreamless sleep." Sirius knew about the dream visits from Tom to Harry and he wished he was a part of them. "I love you pup." Sirius kissed his mate and then brought his mate to their room. "I want to talk to Tom." Harry said abruptly, getting some parchment and getting Hedwig to deliver the letter. "I want all of us to be together tonight." Harry earned a kiss from Sirius and Harry felt Tom getting annoyed. "Careful my kitten I am very jealous man, and not kissing you is hard." Tom said through the link. "I can bring Sirius into our dream, now lay down and try to sleep, I shall take you both." Harry brought Sirius to the bed and told him what Tom said. "Well, let's do this." Sirius wrapped his arms around Harry and they both went to sleep and saw Tom. "Tom!" Sirius ran to the man and kissed him passionately. "It has been too long Puppy." Sirius held on to Tom's arm and loved that Tom didn't leave for Harry. "Come Kitten, we are not wasting any time together." Tom had both his mates in his arms even though it was in a dream he loved it. "I can't wait for you to round with our children." Tom kissed the flat bellies of his mates and they both blushed. Tom and Sirius knew they wouldn't enter Harry till he was of age, or they at least would try. "I want a baby dom!" Harry whined and leaned into both his mates. Sirius and Tom kissed each other and then spent more time kissing their little mate and loving the moans he made. "We will try not to force you into anything Harry, but a baby is something that must wait." Tom said and Harry frowned and whined. Sirius and Tom frowned at him. "Harry, my Kitten, we are fighting a war and Dumbledore might hurt you or the baby." Tom was gentile but he wanted to make Harry smile, it seemed his Kitten wanted to be a mommy. "He might be going into heat soon." Sirius frowned he knew what that meant. "I won't be with him; not till we are both able to do it." Sirius kissed his dominant and then tickled Harry. The boy's laughter was like music to the two men. "Harry, you will be going into heat soon, and during that time you will remain with Severus." Tom needed Harry safe, and Severus was his dad and another sub, well dom/sub. "When I am back to full strength, we will spend your heats with you and fill you with our pups." Harry kissed Tom and then Sirius and they played a game of kiss-a-war (instead of tug-a-war). The dream couldn't last forever but when the sun rose all three were very happy.