My curiosity has gotten the better of me.

I have some questions and if you don't feel like answering them that's cool. Anyway, I have always been into questioning things and learning through questions. Does anyone read these when they aren't updates? I have one thing that I hate and that is when people leave hateful comments under some stories. (No one has a left a hateful one on mine and for that thank you wonderful people.) I also don't like when people are like no that's gross gays are bad or an abomination (I have to go to church and one guy said that if you like same sex than you are an abomination and are going to hell. So, yeah I went home and got yelled at by my mom for leaving church and embarrassing her.) I am Bisexual and don't care what church people have to say and its none of their business. So back to my thing that no one asked for but I am doing it anyway because reasons. 

1: Do you dislike any ships I have in this story?

2: Have you read any of my other stories that I don't really care for at the moment?

3: Is there any ship you would like to see?

4: Should the whole family kill the Dursleys? 

5: Should Cedric still die? Who should kill him, Sirius or Tom?

6: What should I do with Narcissa?

7: When should James come back into the story, because I want him back alive and hated him dying.

8: Who should Ginny be with if anyone?

9: Should I put Seamus and Dean together?

10: Should Charlie and Viktor have a baby? (I am not Prego I just want a baby, also single and attending a wedding, why is the world so cruel. I am fucking dramatic and crying. I need help or a bf or gf.) 

11: Should Pansy be a creature?

12: Is Neville the Lestrange's long lost son?

13: Should Luna be a creature?

14: Does anyone have a problem with Harry and Sirius and Tom? 

15: I might make Fleur a bit more of a motherly character and kill some people because they are pissing me off being alive, even though I am the writer.

16: Who should I kill off, I am killing someone next chapter and I need to kill someone, maybe Wormtail?

Please I need help, please answer my questions to help make this story more enjoyable for my lovely readers. I leave at like 3am on Friday and I have a sleep problem so guess who won't have sleep for like three days because of wedding shit. Also, this is a Christian wedding so much fun! No one in the bridal party is over 21 so we are seeing Doctor Strange 2 for the bachelorette party, we are insane. Also, we broke so this is the cheapest option for all of us, most of them (Not me) are in collage, and have to pay for books that they use once or twice the whole year. Anygay, I digress please answer the questions and I shall update as soon as able.