Chapter 44

Percy woke up to a sharp pain in his abdomen, rolling over to Arthur he shoved his mate, only to have a feeling of wetness in-between his legs. "Daddy, the baby's coming!" Percy all but shouted and Arthur jumped from the bed, he knew after hearing Molly tell him 7 times, that his children came into the world relatively fast. "Come on Baby Boy." Arthur gently picked up Percy and cradled him close as he apparated to St. Mungo's birthing ward. "Please, ma'am, his water just broke." Arthur got a nurse who sent them to a room where a healer would be there that specialized in male pregnancies. "What are your names?" "We would prefer that our names were kept private. Our families didn't approve of this and tried to cause a miscarriage on multiple occasions." Arthur lied about the miscarriage situation but not the fact that he didn't wish for his name or Percy's to be on any official document that Molly could use against him in a divorce, that is unless Tom killed her before he was forced to divorce her. Molly believed that he was helping a family member, distant cousin, who was dealing with an overload of muggle related wizard enchanted items. "Okay, now will you lay down so I can help give you your baby?" The healer helped but Percy into a comfortable position before numbing his baby bump and then starting the process of removing the baby from the magically created womb inside of Percy. A cry sounded in the small room and Arthur and Percy were presented with their daughter Lucy Lily Weasley. "We normally like to make sure that you both have regular checkups from a healer." Their healer was interrupted by Percy. "We know two good healers, and plan to stay with them till we are sure that there is nothing wrong with Lucy." The healer smiled and helped them get to  floo point where they went home and then straight to Riddle Manor. Altha and Narcissa were with them in seconds and so was the rest of their new death eater family. "Oh, let me see her!" Bella took the baby and gave her a soft, sweet kiss before handing her to Narcissa and Altha so they could make sure that Percy and Lucy were doing okay. "Congratulations brother!" Fred and George hugged Percy and Bill and Charlie hugged him. "Are you feeling better?" Harry asked making Percy sit down. "Yes, I have my daughter." Percy was a given a quick kiss by Arthur before Altha and Narcissa made Percy get some sleep. "Come on, Kitten, time for you to get some sleep as well." Tom picked Harry up and Sirius followed. Everyone went back to their rooms; they would celebrate more in the morning.