Chapter 48

Fun little life update I got period 3 days early and feel like crap! I also got a job as a cashier at Price Chopper and start my face-to-face training tomorrow if my manager is working. My brother got a job, and he will take me to and from work seeing as how we have pretty close schedules. Back to the story.

It was night when James felt something was off, his mates were sleeping, his sons were with their own mates and no death eater would sneak into Prince Manor. There was a scent that almost caused a panic attack, good thing the man was fast and sent a message to his mates and then hid himself. The smell was lemon drops, the smell of the man who beat and tortured him 13 years. "Why must you bother me late in the night Malfoy?" Severus was playing a game and Lucius knew what it was, 'use Dumbledore's own arrogance against him.' James smiled as his mates looked like they had no idea another was in the house. "I need to speak to you about Potter, he is not fit to be in Slytherin." Dumbledore was moving through their house and might find something he shouldn't. "I must sleep I must make potions for the dark lord, or did you forget that he wants to have a potion to fix his looks." Severus moved the man towards the door, only for him to place an invisibility spell and sneak back into the house. "Blasted purebloods." Severus went back to his room and then left it under his husband's invisibility cloak. The three men fit under the magical cloak and watched Dumbledore walk around the house and 'inspect' it. "I know he knows where the dark is keeping Harry." The old man mumbled to himself as he moved papers around and uttered summoning spells on certain documents. James almost broke their cover when Dumbledore found his promise ring from his mates, the old fool pocketed the ring and kept looking for things, it went from looking for Harry's whereabouts to stealing jewelry and other things that Severus had lying around his house. James's promise ring, diamond chocker, small potion kit, and even his favorite cat toy, Albus stole them and then kept taking things. Lucius's quill, a broom care kit he got from Draco, cufflinks with the Prince Family coat of arms, and a book on dark veela. Severus's favorite cauldron, a potion notebook he was putting together for his boys, and even Elian Prince's China, the old man placed the whole set in a magic box and finally left. "He took my ring." James was in tears, that was the first courting gift he got from his mates, and it was gone. "We gave you a better one and gave you these." Lucius showed him the wedding band, bonded bracelets, and their mate marks. "You don't need a silly little ring to remind you of how much we love you." James was being cuddled by his mates who fell for the whole 'I need to be comforted by my mates' that whole thing he did. "We can our memories to the ministry and lock him up for good." Severus stated and then started to purr as Lucius pet his cat ears. "First both of you going to bed." Lucius picked up his little kittens and once they were safe in his arms, he fell into a blissful sleep. 

"TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE!" Harry screamed and burst into the office; he didn't care that his mate was in a meeting. "You kidnaped Gildroy Lockheart!" Tom looked guilty of that. "He touched you, and he kept saying that he was the best possible mate to the boy-who-lived, because you are both such powerful wizards." Tom loved Harry sliding to sit on his lap. "My feet hurt, and it is partially your fault I am in this mess in the first place." Harry was irritated and pregnant and still felt like his mates could do better. "You look absolutely delicious." Tom nibbled his mate's neck; the meeting had been finished the minute his mate called his name. "Now, we have more entertainment for meetings, more targets for you." Harry giggled and then left to find his padfoot. "Padfoot!" Harry saw the man in the library reading a dark arts book while eating a bowl of fruits. "Is something wrong, pup?" Sirius got up and pulled Harry into his arms and started to massage his feet and placed a heating charm on the pillow he placed behind the pregnant teen. "I feel fat and uncomfortable, I just want this baby out of me. I can't wait to be a mommy." Harry snuggled closer to the unborn baby and moaned slightly as the pressure in his feet eased and his back started to feel better. "You need to relax more and let us take care of you." Sirius gave Harry a sweet, slow kiss. "My mates, I have an announcement." Tom came in the room carrying a bad full of all the candy bars from the muggle gas station close to Riddle Manor. "For my loves, I have bought these, and yes my love I wore glamours." Tom kissed Harry, who hated when people flirted with his mates. "Did someone flirt with you?" Harry snuggled into the arms of his mates and munched on a Twix. "One muggle girl and she is currently in a police station spouting all of her sins and misdeeds." Sirius smiled and fed Tom some grapes. "I hope you know that you are too irresistible, no matter what glamours you wear. You like this or a snake-man, we would let you fuck us into the mattress." Sirius was given a hot kiss from his mate and that got Harry all horny, it was a long day once they got started. "I love you, my mates." Harry snuggled into his mates, loving the warmth and the scents of their love and dominance. "Goodnight, Kitten." "Goodnight, Pup." "Goodnight, Puppy." "Goodnight, Volo." They all slept together, they were staying close to their little kitten and baby. Tom watched his mates sleep in peace and smiled knowing he was the one they felt comfortable enough with to sleep. Dumbledore was wrong, Tom Riddle, the Dark Lord Voldemort could love, and he was stronger than all of the Order of the Flaming Chickens.