Chapter 31

So, I have been watching TikTok perhaps too much, anyway my favorite cosplayers that you should look up are, Akrcos, Inspectorlemon, Jack-O-Dandy, Padfootmarauds, and Leoishavingfun. These people I watch till late at night and are the reason I write some ships, Padfootmarauds and Leoishavingfun are the reason I ship Remus and Fenrir. 

It was another cold day, every day in this wretched prison island. Bellatrix was trying to get warmth into her numb hands, Rudolphus and Rabastan were sleeping while trying to keep warm themselves, it was hard when the sun didn't reach this part of the world. The small family had been there for over a decade and Bellatrix was worried about her baby; he would be in his fourth year of Hogwarts, and she missed his first year, the shopping for school supplies, him getting his first dark wand, him getting sorted into his house and writing home about it, the witch started to cry about all the missed moments with her baby boy. "Bella?" Rudolphus came up his mate and kissed her forehead, he also grieved the loss of his son, Rabastan missed it too, all the things he had wanted to teach the boy, the three mates cried together over the loss till a warm comforting sensation came from the marks on their arms. With shock they watched as the mark darkened on their pale arms, the snake seemed bigger than before. "He is back!" Bellatrix laughed, she was a member of Lord Voldemort's elite, and her husbands were members of the inner circle. "We will be by his side soon." The three were certain that their lord would not leave them to rot in this hell hole of a prison. A week later they felt the dark magic of their lord, and his mates. Time for revenge on those who took their baby boy from them. 

Harry was watching Tom and Sirius sneak into the cells, and they exploded the doors off their hinges and released some of the most dangerous witches and wizards of all time. Bellatrix saw Harry and hugged him, before launching herself at her cousin. "Sirius!" "Bella!" They hugged and he handed her, her Walnut, Dragon heartstring wand. "You need this to find your son." The witch cackled like the crazy person she is. "I am going to find my baby and kill the scum that took him from us." Bellatrix was pulled over to a portkey along with her husbands. "Cissy!" "Bells!" The sisters embraced each other and cried together before Altha forced them to separate so they could heal the escapees. It was hard to keep them all warm and calm, some of them had to be put in a magical coma to heal damage to their magical cores and some had to be healed for broken bones, and other ailments that hadn't been healed because the Aurors decided to not call the healers for the prisoners, the biggest issue was malnutrition. "I will work on this side." Narcissa and Altha worked in perfect harmony, they were becoming fast friends and shared healing tips and tricks. "Harry, tell Severus we need more blood replenishing potions and some nutrition potions." The green-eyed boy nodded, and his cat ears perked up in happiness and he ran to find his dad. "Dad, Altha and Aunt Cissa need some blood replenishers and nutrition potions." The boy was meet with a chuckle and his eyes were covered by a grey tail that belonged to his dad. "Dragon, we need those, but we can't let your brother see his gift too early." Severus kissed his son's head lightly and fixed the bows on his black cat ears. "Tom did them for me. Do you like them?" Harry smiled when his dad showed him the small potion charms on his own grey ears. "Your Papa and Father got these for me when I made my potions mastery." Harry and Draco hugged their dad and then ran to give the potions to the healers. Sirius had to return to Grimmauld Place, Dumbledore had heard of the escape and called an emergency order meeting. "Tommy, I can't find Siri." Tom saw his youngest mate and smiled when the boy climbed into his lap. "Hey, kitten, make yourself comfortable." He chuckled as Harry pouted and kissed Tom's hand. "I will thank you." Harry huffed and wrapped his tail around Tom's waist so he wouldn't fall off. "Sirius had to go to Dumbledore, he called an emergency meeting because of the escape." Harry turned scared to his mate. "Don't worry kitten, puppy will be safe, Dumbledore and the order of the flaming chickens can't hurt him." Sirius was Harry's godfather as well as mate and it made the little neko scared of losing him. "What if they find out about us, and use him to get to us?" Tom hugged Harry tighter, his little kitten had known too much loss in his life. "They won't Dumblefuck, thinks you are with your relatives, and no one gives a flying fuck where they are." Harry giggled and Tom kissed the cat ears. "Remus and Fenrir want to talk to you about baby Howl and Percy and Arthur are coming after the meeting along with the demon twins." Tom and all the Death Eaters called Fred and George Weasley the Demon Twins since they were little demons. It was the twins that made many inventions that could hurt or make someone say embarrassing things. The Twins were good at pranks, it was the one thing they couldn't fail at, it was imposable for them to fail at that. "Can I stay with you while you work?" Tom kissed his little kitten and nodded. "Can you help me with this?" Tom showed Harry the blueprints of the new dungeons he wanted to make. "What is this dom?" "These are the new dungeons I intend to make for those horrid muggles, blood traitors and that filthy mudblood who tried to kill my innocent kitten." Harry was almost in tears because no one had ever cared for him, no one else besides Sirius had truly cared. "Come, Kitten, we have much planning to do, and I am certain that your Uncle Fenrir would love to start another tracking lesson." Harry smiled and laughed running off to find Fenrir. Ever since the older werewolf had heard the full story of what had happened to the sweet neko, he had promised to help the boy with anything his pack had taught him when he was a pup. "Uncle Fenrir!" Harry ran to find the werewolf and talk to him. Running through the long hallways Harry spent almost twenty minutes to find the door that led to the forest room, Fenrir used it to teach Harry all about different tracks and the animals that left them. "Hey cub." Fenrir held out his hand and led Harry to the center of the room. "The alpha before me taught me how to read the stars and find my way home." Fenrir laid on the grass next to Harry. "When you are out under the full moon it is important for wolves to know where their pack lives and how to find them." Fenrir pulled Harry closer and wrapped his arms around the small boy. "How did you become Alpha?" Fenrir lost his smile and just pet the small black cat ears. "The Alpha was in need of help, and I fought of twenty fully grown rouge wolves on my own when I was only 14." Fenrir showed Harry some of the scars he had from the fight. "You're like me." Harry showed the older man his scars, the words carved into his flesh and the burn marks, these were marks he covered with glamours so that even Tom and Sirius hadn't seen them. Fenrir's anger at the muggles got worse, and he wanted to rip them to shreds. "They will never hurt you again." Fenrir promised and he could only think that this could have been Remus or even Howl. This sweet little boy had been hurt too much the older man had no idea how to deal with it. 'The Dark Lord better do something soon or I will kill those muggles and I won't need a full moon.' Fenrir thought as he began to teach the Neko how to read the stars and find his way home.