Chapter 37

Harry lay in-between Sirius and Tom; he rubbed his belly absent mindedly, purring when Tom's hand fell onto Harry's pregnant belly. Sirius smiled in his sleep and moved closer to the smaller male; Harry moved one of Sirius's hands to his belly. "Someone's up early." Tom cuddled his youngest mate who growled when Tom tried to move his hand. "You like my hand here don't you kitten." Harry purred when Tom rubbed Harry's belly and his creature told him something was different with the smell of his mate. Sirius woke up and kissed his mates good morning before getting out bed and taking a shower. "Is he coming back?" Harry sounded worried and his tail curled around his middle. "Puppy is only taking a shower kitten." Tom helped Harry sit up and moved his to the bathroom, and Harry went into the shower with Sirius. "Pup!" Harry started to clean Sirius and then Tom when he joined the shower. "Thank you for helping us Kitten." Tom and Sirius rubbed Harry's belly and he purred and his tail swished in happiness. "I have something to tell you." Harry was tired of standing, he made grabby hands at Sirius. "Does this have anything to do with why you like us touching your belly now?" Harry nodded and snuggled into Sirius and Tom kissed his head. "Do you like kittens?" "I love one Kitten." Tom took Harry out of Sirius's arms. "We are having kittens." Harry hid in Tom's neck. "Kittens? You're pregnant?" Harry nodded and then was kissed by Tom and then Sirius and then tackled to the bed and shown how happy they were. "You don't hate me for having your kittens?" Tom kissed Harry with tongue and all. "We are overjoyed that you are having our kittens." Sirius kissed Harry's flat belly where their children lay growing inside the smaller boy. "What about school! I can't go to Hogwarts with a baby!" Harry started to panic, and Tom and Sirius had to use their dominant scents to help calm him down. "We will never allow anything to hurt you or our babies." Tom was running his hands over Harry's belly and then kissed the flat stomach of the teen who wrapped his tail around his mate. "Ready for breakfast kitten, you and our babies need to eat." Tom, Sirius, and Harry went downstairs to eat and saw Lucius, Severus, Narcissa, Bella, Rodo, Rab, Fred, George, and Draco. "We would love to tell you some great news." Tom brought Harry closer to himself in a possessive way. "Harry is carrying our heirs, the next dark lords and the heir to Slytherin!" Tom looked all too pleased with himself, and Harry was blushing and trying to hide using his tail or his other mate who wasn't helping much. "You better marry my son." Severus warned in a threatening growl only to have Lucius pet his ears and chuckle. "I know that our lord will do the right thing for our son." Lucius kissed Severus's grey cat ears and that helped calm him down immensely. "You're going to have a baby? Why in the hell is everyone having babies!?" Draco was upset and threw his hands up in the air. "Are you really mad at me brother?" Draco ran to Harry and hugged him. "I'm not mad at you, I love you. I just wish that my mates would give me what yours did." Draco whispered it to Harry and Fred and George went over to them and hugged Harry, careful of the babies growing inside the smaller boy. "My little baby boy is having a baby!" Bella squealed and ran over to Harry, hugging him close, Rodo and Rab went to help get their wife off of Harry. Narcissa and Bellatrix took Harry and Draco with them and promised to get an elf to bring them breakfast, Severus went with them, since they were talking about his baby's, little babies. Tom and Sirius were more than pleased with themselves about the hickeys they could see when Harry's shirt moved up a little. Their little family was growing and it was making them happier. 

Albus was pacing back and forth in his office. "Where is Molly?" Albus needed to relieve some stress and the best way to do that was to use the willing body of Molly Weasley. "Albus?" She still sounded as timid as the first time she came to his office for this arrangement. Molly was in her 6th year when she first walked into the office and Albus wanted to fuck her over his desk. "My dear." Albus purred into her ear and led her to the bed it was a long night of them being together. Albus and Molly woke in the early morning and Molly had to go home to her loveless marriage except Arthur was working nights now and Percy moved out to take care of a co-worker's child. "See you at the meeting Molly, come here after and bring Ginny." Molly knew that it was inevitable that he would want to talk to his daughter. It happened more since Ginny started Hogwarts and they promised to make her the next Lady Potter. "She will need a stronger love potion and she needs to get rid of Harry's current girlfriend." None of them thought that Harry was gay and in love with his godfather and the dark lord, they never knew that those two were his mates. Albus and Molly wanted for Ginny to marry Harry so they could be related to boy-who-lived and get his money when he died in the war. Albus's plan would work, his plans always worked.