Chapter 10

The small group was reunited with the others at the Burrow. Molly was truly fearful, not because her sons might die, but because she might lose the money, they give her. Arthur was holding a terrified Percy, who kept mumbling about fire and people trying to kill him. Molly was furious that Arthur paid more attention to Percy than her, it was wonder they even had the twins. Ginny was holding on to Harry's arm and crying, he could have been killed, and then she wouldn't be Lady Potter. Arthur sat on the love seat still holding Percy and Fleur was mothering everyone else, calming down Charlie mostly. Sirius growled whenever someone got to close to him and Harry. No one in hell was he letting anyone near Harry. Bill was gathering the twins inside and stopping them from running to Malfoy Manor to check on Draco. "What happened? We all got separated, how did you escape?" Hermione was asking the questions in her 'concerned friend' voice. "We ran to the woods and then were confronted with a masked assailant; we were saved by some Aurors." Harry lied perfectly and Sirius was impressed that his godson/mate could lie so well. "Well, we are all here now. No need to think on bad things, I am certain that we will know the truth by tomorrow. Now everyone will be staying here tonight." Molly bossed everyone and then turned to face the girls. "All of you will be in Ginny's room. Harry you and Ron will share a room. Bill, you and Charlie can go to your old room." Molly made it seem like it was all done. "Where is Sirius gonna sleep?" Harry asked from his position on said man's lap. "Honestly Harry, get off your godfather's lap. Sirius will be sleeping on the couch." Molly sounded like she had, had enough of everyone and she probably had. "I don't think that Percy should be alone tonight and maybe it would be better if Harry and Percy shared a room. They shouldn't be left alone for the night and maybe Charlie could share a room with Ron or Bill." Arthur said holding a shaking Percy. Even after they had been protected by Barty, Percy still saw much of what happened to some other people and it was chaos, Percy would be plagued by nightmares for a while. "That is better idea." Sirius agreed, mostly because Percy had the room closest to the living room and he could sneak in to be with Harry. Not happy that his mate would be in the room as someone else Sirius was reluctant to let Harry get ready for bed, even though he trusted Percy and it was better that Harry be with another submissive it was hard to let Harry be alone with another male after a scare. "I think the sleeping arrangement is better, Ron and Harry share a dorm at school, and they haven't been able to spend much time together this summer." Molly was slow on picking up hints, Harry had no desire to be friends with Hermione and Ron, not after he found out from Gringotts that they were feeding him potions as was Dumbledore. That betrayal had hit the submissive side of Harry hard, he was sad, almost depressed for days, until the twins came and made him play a game of exploding snap, which Harry won. "This is better, Ron needs to sleep, and Harry needs to be closer to his godfather in case he has another nightmare." Arthur was firm on this, and Molly realized it was pointless to argue, she would have to up the potion intake, she was making Arthur bend to her wishes using a highly illegal potion, given to her by Albus. Bill said goodnight to Fleur by taking her out in the garden and snogging her senseless. Fred and George were in Percy's room claiming they were going to have guys night, and Charlie decided to join, but Ron wouldn't fit in the room since Bill also would be in there along with Harry. Ron went to his room and sat on his bed, since when did his brothers like Harry more than him? It was starting to get ridiculous; they would take Harry away from him and Harry didn't even seem to mind, he enjoyed their company more at least that's what it looked like. "Goodnight Moine, goodnight phlegm." Ginny said turning her back on the French girl that stole her oldest brother. "Goodnight Gineveve, Hermione." Fleur used Ginny's full name knowing how much she hated it. Downstairs in Percy's room, the guy's night was in full swing, they had butterbeer and all sorts of candy, even Sirius was impressed. "Welcome to a Weasley Brothers Night!" The twins said in an announcer voice, at the same time. They were all wearing jumpers the color their true Hogwarts house. Bill's was red and gold, Charlie's was gold and brown, Percy's was blue and silver, the Twin's was silver and green, Harry's was silver and green. Arthur and Sirius wore jumpers that matched their mates and Sirius made sure that his mate had on one of the scarfs that he had with him. "We should play truth or dare as soon as Dad gets down here." Charlie offered and then thought about how Viktor was doing, knowing he was safe still didn't calm him down. "Should we get Fleur? Who knows what insults Ginny and Hermione are throwing at her or have thrown at her." Harry was concerned for the girl he liked as an older sister. "I'll get her." Sirius turned into padfoot and snuck up into the girl's room. Fleur was up and had silent tears streaming down her face, Ginny and Hermione were talking just loud enough for her to hear. They were body shaming her and calling her a whore because of the Veela blood in her. "She probably isn't even faithful, she most likely has a boyfriend in France, maybe more than one." Hermione sounded like a know-it all and Fleur was silent as Ginny was laughing. Sirius as padfoot went over to Fleur and licked her hand. He grabbed her wand and started to leave, going downstairs with the half Veela following him. Shifting back into his human form, he gave the wand back to the witch. "Welcome to Weasley Brothers Night, tonight you are one of the guys." Fred said giving Fleur one of Bill's old quidditch jumpers. "What happens on a Weasley Brothers Night?" Fleur was nervous, she knew that the Weasley brothers were crazy, and she wondered what they were like all together with no Molly around. "We drink Butterbeer and eat way too much junk food, and we play games, like exploding snap and truth or dare."  Fleur was surprised when Arthur came into the room. "I gave Molly a dreamless sleep and calming drought to 'deal with tonight's trauma'." He laughed as opened his arms for Percy. "I love you, Daddy." Percy giggled and kissed Arthur, before sitting on his lap. "We have some games to play, and we will eat until we can't eat anymore." Charlie laughed as Harry popped a Bertie Botts in Sirius's mouth, and it was a bad one. "Pup, that was a bad one!" Sirius sounded offended and that made Harry laugh so hard he started snorting. "Get back here you brat!" Sirius chased Harry around the room, both were laughing, everyone else was very happy, because it had been a long time since they had heard Harry laugh like that. 

Narcissa was putting Draco to sleep after the events at the Quidditch World Cup. "Are sure you are okay to sleep alone tonight, Draconis?" Narcissa was worried, Draco had met the twins, they were his mates, and it was hard to separate newly found mates.  "I wish I could spend tonight with them." Draco was sad and really wanted to be with them. "I will write Sirius in the morning and set up a time for us to meet with your mates and Harry for a whole day." She promised her son, and she would always keep her promise to him. "Can I write them a letter now? I want to give them a two-way mirror for us to talk." Draco was entering the somewhat depressed state that some submissives went into when separated from their mate(s). "Sure, they are probably up worried about you, most subs don't do well after a scare and doms don't do well separated from their subs after a scare." Narcissa hugged her son and got one of the house elves to retrieve a two-way mirror and some parchment. "Write to them and tell them to call you as soon as they open your gift." Narcissa kissed Draco's forehead and then tucked him in. "I love you, Mom." Draco told her after he sent his eagle out with the letter and mirror. "I love you Draconis." She turned off the light and went to her own room. "Cissa, can we talk to you?" Lucius and Severus were standing in the doorway to the study. "Is something wrong?" We got a heads up from someone in the Ministry, Delores Umbridge will oversee the resorting and she has sent us a letter that she wants us to watch Harry Potter. She believes that Dumbledore might try to hurt him." Severus told Narcissa and she paled, she loved children and the thought of someone hurting a child made her sick. "Sirius will be the new History Professor as my cousin, Canopus Malfoy. We will say that he has been living in seclusion in one of the French manors." Lucius told his sister and she smiled, she knew what the name meant, it was another name for the star Sirius. "I will be watching him more closely and according to Draco, Harry will be sorted into Slytherin, so I will be able to protect him." Severus reassured Narcissa. It would be better to watch Harry and keep him safe if he was in Slytherin, because all of them hated Dumbledore and the rest of the 'Golden Trio'.