𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Whatcha doin?" The voice calls from Kirishima's phone, getting his attention and causing his eyes to drop down to the screen. On it is a girl, who's sitting in her bedroom and styling her pink hair. It's his girlfriend, Mina.

"Nothin, just waiting for the transfer student to get here," He replies simply, as he walks the empty hallways of the school. It's early in the morning, and barely anyone is there, except for the few administrators and teachers coming in to start the day. "What about you?"

"Just getting ready for the day. Do you know much about this transfer student?" She asks, her eyes darting from the camera to the mirror, as she continues to fix up her hair.

"No, just that they're from America, and they're a third year." He replies, through the front doors of the lobby and pacing around, while continuing to talk with his girlfriend.

Since he's a varsity athlete and taking a leadership course, Kirishima occasionally has to give tours around the school. It makes sense, considering how he's one of the more approachable students around here, compared to how aggressive Bakugo is, and how Izuku talks too much, and Iida would be far too strict and intense.

Kirishima's only given two tours around the school, all of them to first years, and he enjoys them, for the most part. The only problem is getting up at the ass crack of dawn.

"Eiji, you there? Hello?" Mina says, snapping him out of his thoughts, and causing him to glance back down at the phone. "Yeah, I'm here, sorry babe."

"It's okay, I was just saying how I have to go. But I'll talk to you soon. Love you, bye!" Kirishima reciprocates, saying a small "Love you too" back, before ending the FaceTime call.

It has been a bit of an adjustment, ever since Mina moved to school hours away. He's barely able to see her, but he calls her every single day. He knows what people say about long-distance, but he wants to try it with her.

He's known her since junior high, and he's been dating her since his first year at UA. He can't just give it all up because he can't see her as much as he used to. And he loves her so much. He's willing to do anything for her.

Bakugo calls him a simp and tells him he should just move on, but he ignores him. It's not like he cares about his opinion anyway. All he knows is that nothing will get in the way of his relationship.

Hearing some footsteps pad against the marble floor, Kirishima looks up from his phone, seeing you. His jaw drops slightly, as he finds himself gawking at the transfer student.

Walking in wearing a hoodie and shorts, you glance around, eyeing your surroundings, before you lock eyes with him, flashing him a smile that makes his heart slam against his ribcage, and his tongue get tied up.

"Uhm, Hey. Are you (y/n)?" Kirishima asks in English, stumbling over his words slightly. His English isn't great, but he knows some phrases.

"Yeah, that's me, and you can just speak Japanese. I understand it pretty well." You answer in a much more fluent Japanese.

Your eyes fall to the uniform he's wearing before you fidget nervously. "Am I supposed to be wearing my uniform? Because I thought it was just the tour-"

"No, you don't. You're good, I'm just wearing mine cause I have school today. But you don't, you're just getting the tour." He clarifies, making you nod and murmurs a little "oh" which is cute.

"Anyways, I'm Ejirio Kirishima, and I'll be showing you around today." He shakes your hand, giving it a little extra squeeze, noticing how small it is, yet how nicely it fits in his.

"It's nice to meet you Kirishima." You beam, and Ejiro just knows he's going to enjoy this tour a lot more than he's enjoyed the others.

--