𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

"I can't believe you talked me into this." You murmur nervously, as you buckle yourself into the passenger seat of Kirishima's car.

For the first time in your life, you're going to a party. An actual Highschool party, with the drinking, the dancing, the beer pong, the making out everything. And you're awfully nervous.

You've never been "cool enough" to be invited, nor have you wanted to go to one. But Kirishima managed to convince you, so here you are now.

It should be fine because Kirishima will stay with you the whole time and you'll only drink if you want to. You doubt you will. This should be fun. You're going to be safe and have a fun time with Kirishima. There's nothing to be nervous about.

"Trust me, when you get there, you won't want to leave." He reassures you, glancing over at you every now and then. "I guess so. But if Naoki finds out that we're not studying like I told him, he'll kill me. Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Relax. It's nice to rebel every once in a while. It means your growing up and becoming your own person. You don't have to be such a good girl all the time." He tells you.

"What? I'm not a good girl. I swear all the time, and I say stupid stuff and threaten people as jokes. Just because I'm not out doing irresponsible shit doesn't mean I'm a goody two shoes." You hiss angrily.

"And you're totally not terrified of breaking the rules right?" He teases you, and you flip him off in response, calling him an asshole.

He has a point. You are terrified of breaking the rules, but that's just normal. It should be good that you're scared of that. It means you know right from wrong.

And when he called you a good girl...and he lowered his voice when saying it..you know he was teasing you, but it's kinda hot.

Nope, nope, nope, not doing this. I'm not thirsting after my best friend. Especially since he just broke up with his girlfriend, and after that weird thing with Kaminari, and that messed up shit with Shinsou...I should just be focusing on having fun tonight.

It's not long until Kirishima arrives, parking down the road due to how many cars there are. When you get to the house, you can see that there are even more people inside, making you more nervous.

"You okay?" He asks, noticing your nerves. "I'm fine, it's just, there's a lot of people in there."

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to. But remember, the only people that matter here are you and me. It's just you and me tonight, right?" Kirishima tells you, and you nod with a smile.

He takes your hand, holding it in his, and leads you inside. You don't let go and hold on even tighter when you hear all the loud music and get stuck between the huge crowds. You feel a little overwhelmed, but after you manage to get some space, you start to do better.

"Ooh, I love this song." You murmur when it starts to play. "Here, wanna dance?"

"Sure." So you and Kirishima go dance together. And you don't care about who's looking at you and who's not. You're just dancing with your friend and having fun. That's all that matters.

Got me lookin, so crazy, my baby,

I'm not myself, lately, I'm foolish, I don't do this

I've been playing myself, baby, I don't care

Suddenly, Kirishima grabs your arm, pulling you in and twirling you. You giggle, before grabbing his arm and doing the same thing. You're holding hands now, and moving closer and closer to each other.