𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

"Final reminder of the plan.  You go through the back, grab him and tie him up. We go through his room, see what we can find, and blackmail him to stay away from her, got it?" Bakugo tells him.

"I got it, I got it." Kirishima waves him off. That's the fifth time he's explained the plan to him. Kirishima gets it, and he's going to go through with it, despite the minor fear and guilt he feels. He's never hurt anyone like this, nor has Bakugo. How will they go through with it?

"Hey, it's either this or killing the guy, so be happy that I did my research and we're going with this option." The blonde remarks.

"I know." Kirishima sighs, and pulls the ski mask over his face, grabbing his voice changer with it. Bakugo was meticulous with this and planned it out very carefully. It was pretty impressive, and Kirishima is scared to ask him where he got this strange talent from.

Leaving the car, Kirishima walks over to Shinsou's home, slipping through the backdoor after fiddling with the lock. He crept inside, waiting by the door for the boy to come home.

A few minutes passed before he hears footsteps leading up to the door before it unlocked, and Shinsou enters. He's talking on the phone with someone, and he kicks off his shoes, going to sit on the couch.

Then, Kirishima feels something rubbing against his leg. He almost jumps, before realizing it's Shinsou's cat. The kitten meows at him, and thank god Shinsou is talking so loud that he can't hear the cat.

The cat meows at Kirishima, wanting to be pet, and if he was in any other situation he would but right now he can't. The cat meows at him again, louder, and Kirishima has to push him toward Shinsou, making it yelp in surprise.

Shinsou looks over his shoulder, thankfully only focusing on the cat. "Pssst psst, come here Mochi. You little baby."

The cat hops into his lap, and Shinsou pats his head, scratching behind his ears. He coos at the animal, before continuing his conversation on the phone.

"Are you sure nobody will believe her? I mean, this is the third girl that's said something." The person on the other line tells him.

"What? Of course, no one will believe her. Everyone thinks she's crazy, like the others. And she is crazy like the others. I mean, what does she expect? We were flirting and she was definitely teasing me. I knew she wanted it. She was just playing coy."

He's acting like it was nothing. Like what he did to you was nothing. How he hurt you, was nothing. Like it was your fault. How could he? How dare he?

Something inside him snaps, and the next thing he knows, he's walking up to Shinsou and wrapping his hands around his throat.

--

"What's wrong, (y/n)?" Jirou can't help but ask, after hearing you sigh for what feels like the fiftieth time today.

"What? I'm fine. It's nothing." Jirou turned over on her side, facing you, giving you a skeptical look. "Okay, okay, it isn't nothing. I'm just...nervous about tryouts, that's all."

"Are you nervous about tryouts in general? Or are you worried about making the team? Or not being able to perform well?" She questions.

"Uh, all of the above. This is my first time playing at UA. And I know I'm pretty good, but I don't know how I will compare with the other girls here. I heard they're supposed to be really good. And I keep on imagining myself messing up, even though I know that probably won't happen."

"It's normal to be nervous for tryouts. But you shouldn't doubt yourself. You're talented, and you train hard. It's not like all that skill will just go away, you know? I'm sure you'll do great." She reassures you.

"Thanks, Jirou. I really needed to hear that." You confess, smiling at her. She smiles back. "Of course."

"It's so nice hanging out with you and having a break from the guys. I mean, it's great and all, but I can't catch a break with them constantly hitting on me. I guess I might like some of them back, but let me just figure out my shit first before you try to kiss me, you know? It's just nice knowing that we can be friends and you don't have any ulterior motives or whatever." You rant.

Jirou feels some guilt at that. She does like you more than just a friend but she's been too scared to make a move. Now, she's terrified. But at least you trust her and she can be there for you.

"Yeah, girls are way better anyways." Is all she manages to say in response, and you grin at her. "They definitely are."

--

"Holy shit. I didn't think you had it in you." Is all Bakugou manages to stay, now staring at Shinsou's dead body which is lying out on the ground.

"I didn't- I didn't mean to!" Kirishima exclaims, still shaken up from what he just did. He strangled him...with his bare hands. Kirishima never knew he was that angry. He never knew he could get that angry.

It was pretty frightening, but he also felt...good. "I can't believe you killed someone for (y/n). Fuckin simp. And I can't believe you left me out of it."

"Seriously? I just killed someone and this is your reaction? God, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with me?" He wonders out loud.

"We don't have time for questioning his morals right now. We need to figure out what to do with his body before his parents come home." Bakugo tells Kirishima reminding him of the situation they're in.

After some discussion and arguing, they managed to get Shinsou's body out of his apartment and into his car. Thankfully, that'll give them more time to think and figure this out.

--

"Alright, so here's the plan. Let's just say Shinsou wants to lay low after all the accusations, so he's out and about in the bad parts of the city, and someone jumps and kills him. It's common, after all. That's what the cops believed for Kaminari."