𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

"So...we should probably talk about this whole...(y/n) thing," Kirishima says, as he and Bakugo sit alone in his car together, the two boys preparing to drive back from practices.

"Yeah." Bakugo agrees, trying to stay civil when he can feel his anxiety and jealousy starting to grow intense inside him. "I think you should-"

"I think I-"

"Sorry, you go first." Kirishima laughs nervously, and after a moment to make sure he's not going to say anything else, Bakugo starts.

"I've been thinking about this shit for a while and...I guess...I guess I wouldn't mind sharing. Your dumbass is my best friend after all, but I should get her more often. I mean, you're still dating Mina, for Christ's sake."

A wave of relief washes over Kirishima, as he processes everything he just said. He never expected Bakugo to say that, especially considering how he barely ever has crushes on girls and probably doesn't want to share them when he does.

It's exactly what Kirishima wanted him to say, and he has no idea how to feel about it. So he takes a minute to try and figure out how to respond before he speaks.

"I think you're right. I need to figure stuff out with Mina before I can be with (y/n).. Can I be honest with you? I used to think I loved Mina, I know I did...But now, I'm not so sure anymore." Kirishima confesses.

"I get it. I mean, I know you care about Mina a lot, but (y/n)....she's- she's something else." Bakugo grins to himself, a look of admiration and infatuation fluttering in his eyes while he thinks of her.

You must've really done a number on Bakugo. Not that Kirishima doesn't understand why. In fact, Kirishima's in the same place as he is.

"So, are you going to ask her out?" Kirishima can't help but question. "No."

Now that surprises him. Bakugo's never been one for patience, usually rushing into things like he always does, so why does he want to wait now? "Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah. We haven't known her that long, and she obviously only sees us as friends. It would be stupid for me to ask her out right now. Besides, I have other things to focus on." Bakugo murmurs.

"Like what?" Kirishima asks. "Like Kaminari trying to get with her every five seconds. You know how close they are. I'm sure it's not long until he tries something with her."

"What you mean like..." The redhead trails off, trying to make a motion with his hands, that Bakugo assumes is something resembling sex.

"You know the horny fucker as well as I do, so.."  Bakugo murmurs, and Kirishima thinks back to when you and he pulled that prank on him..yeah, that is concerning, but would you really let Kaminari do that?

"Well, yeah, but then again, no one's ever let Kaminari into their pants. He's a huge virgin. And I doubt (y/n) wants to be the first." Kirishima replies.

Bakugo cocks an eyebrow. "How do you know he hasn't been with anyone?"

"Well, it's pretty easy to tell, especially after you've done it with someone. Like you. You're high-strung and all uptight, and if you'd been with a girl, I'd definitely know about it by now." He teases.

The angry blonde glared at his companion, nostrils flaring, and pink slightly tinting his cheek. All it takes is a second, and Bakugo's attacking him, pulling his hair, and smacking him. Kirishima laughs, struggling to get him off.

"You asshole, that's none of your fucking business! I could get anyone I wanted, I just don't feel like it. After all, I got more important shit to focus on rather than some fucking pussy!" Bakugo snaps.

Yeah, he's a huge virgin, and what he said was true. He's more focused on his goal, while his friends have been more interested in girls. But he'll be the one laughing when he's in the big leagues, and they'll still be the losers they are now.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Kirishima apologizes and Bakugo finally relents, stopping his punches.

Muttering curses, Bakugo pulls away from him, leaning back in his seat. "But it is agreed that if we're all single, and (y/n)'s single, we'll share?"

"Yeah, whatever." Bakugo murmurs and Kirishima lifts his hand. "Let's shake on it."

The two boys shake hands, before pulling away. "It's a deal. And we'll make sure to keep an extra eye on Kaminari."

"There's also one thing I wanna ask. Do you have her socials? I haven't been able to find her on anything." Bakugo admits, pulling out his phone.

"Oh here, this is her Instagram," Kirishima repeats your username to him, and he types it out onto his phone and scrolls through it. "It's really cute, a bunch of pics and videos of her being a dork, and some nice selfies and stuff."

"Shit, I think I just found her TikTok," Bakugo says. It seems like he's struck the mother load, scrolling through countless videos of you, talking, lip syncing, and sometimes even dancing.

"Show me." Bakugo hands Kirishima his phone, and Kirishima looks it up on his own, following you and slipping his phone into his back pocket, and handing Bakugo his.

And just like that, the two boys are on their way, the thought of you glued to their minds.

--

The next morning, Kirishima's resting his head on his desk, groaning. He barely got any sleep last night. It probably wasn't a good idea to look at his phone for so long.

"What's wrong with you?" Bakugo greets, making Kirishima pick up his head and glance over at his companion. "Uh, it's nothing. I just- I spent all night looking at TikTok..(y/n)'s TikTok."

"Damn. All of it?" Bakugo asks, sitting beside him. Kirishima nods, rubbing his eyes, which have bags underneath them.

"All the way, even through middle school. Shit, I think I really like her." He admits with a groan.

Before they can continue their conversation, you walk over, interrupting them. "Hey guys, what're you talking about?"

"Nothing. What's up?" Kirishima replies simply. "Okay, well, I was wondering if Bakugo could tutor me a little more. I just want to make sure I'm extra ready for the test."

The two boys exchange looks, before he answers. "Sure, whatever."

"Okay, do you think I can bring Kaminari over? He needs some math help too." You ask, and he sighs. "Fine, but don't be annoying about it."

"Thanks, Bakugo!!! We appreciate it!"