𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

"That was a great game!" You tell Kirishima and Bakugo as they finally walk over to you. It's late at night, after a long two-hour game that they won 8-6. It was close, but they managed to pull it off.

The good thing is that it's a Friday night, so you have all weekend to hang out before you have to go back to school. "So what do you guys want to do? You want to go out to eat or something?"

"I can't. I got into a fight with my stupid mom and now I'm grounded. I have to go straight home." Bakugo admits with a frown. "Hey, don't insult that lovely woman! She's a goddess!! Tell her I said 'Hi.'"

He rolls his eyes at you, starting to stalk off to his car. "I'm serious, Bakugo! Tell her I said hi!"

You turn back to Kirishima, giggling to yourself. "I am a little bummed out. I was hoping to hang out with both of you guys tonight. But it's okay. It can be just us."

"Yeah, that sounds good," Kirishima says with a grin. He leads you over to his car and buckles himself into his seat. You hop into the passenger's seat, doing the same. "So, where do you want to go eat?"

"Uh, I'm not sure." You go quiet as you think it over. Meanwhile, Kirishima looks at his phone, reading the texts Bakugo sent to him.

Bakubro: U owe me big time for this

Bakubro: If you dont kiss her by the end of the night u owe me 1000 yen

"How about we just grab some burgers and milkshakes at the fast food place nearby?" He suggests. You grin in response. "Oooh, that sounds really good. Let's do it."

You and Kirishima eat your food together in his car, talking and joking. "Ugh, I don't feel like going home right now. Toya's there with Naoki. They just smoke and talk about stupid stuff, and I like him, but he's kind of a douche."

Kirishima is so glad you said that, relieved even. That's one less creep he has to worry about. "What do you want to do? Sleepover at my place?"

"I mean, if you don't mind." You shrug. "I don't. That'd be really fun, actually, but what about your brother?"

"I'll just tell him I'm sleeping over at Jirou's. He doesn't know what happened, and I don't feel like telling him." You reply.  The redhead looks at you, entertained. "Lying to your brother? That's pretty bad for a good girl like you."

"Don't start with that shit and I'm only lying because of what an overprotective asshole he can be. He always assumes whenever I'm alone with a guy, he's going to try to do something bad. I mean, I think I have a better judge of character than that. I know I'm safe with you."

Kirishima smiles at that, feeling some pride in his chest. "Thanks, (y/n). And he doesn't know about what happened with Jirou?"

"Nope, and I don't plan on telling him unless it's necessary. I don't like talking about it anyways..It's kind of a sore subject for me still." You admit. Not only did you lose one of your closest friends, but she broke your heart too.

"Oh, sorry." He murmurs. "No, it's fine. Let's just get out of here."

--

When you get to Kirishima's house, you're pretty tired. You sit on the couch next to him, and the two of you spend a while talking about life. He tells you more about his Mom, and you tell him about your family and your life back in America.

"It's nice talking about this with someone who kinda gets the whole single Mom thing and all that." You admit. "Sometimes, I'm scared it's going to affect me in the long run, like somehow I'm gonna end up breaking and be some meth head mom with ten kids in a trailer park."

"What?" Kirishima asks with a laugh, confused by your words. You grin, remembering the cultural difference.

"It's an American thing. What I mean is I'm scared I'm gonna wind up in a shithole after everything that's gonna happen to me. Like I'm going to go crazy and make all these bad decisions." You explain.

"That's not going to happen. (Y/n), you're an amazing person and you make good decisions all the time. Hell, you make better decisions than most of the people I know." He tells you.

"Really? I mean, what about what happened with Shinsou and Kaminari, and Jirou? Maybe my Mom's right...maybe I am just a-"

"(Y/n), no you're not.  Most people who make bad decisions don't worry about making bad decisions. You haven't had an easy life, and it will affect you, but as long as you work out these problems in a healthy way, which you will, you'll be fine. You're a wonderful person. You're sweet and fun to be around, and smart..and anyone would be lucky to have you in your life."

You smile at his words, gazing over at him. "You really mean that?"

"Of course." He holds his hands in yours, caressing them softly. One of his hands moves up to your cheek. "I forgot to mention one thing, though. You're beautiful. So, so, pretty."

You practically melt into his touch. What is he doing to you? What is this, and why is it working so well on you? Is it because you know he's being genuine?

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers, his lips breath apart from yours. Your heart is racing, and swallow thickly, nodding.

Kirishima, moves his hand back, tracing his fingers over your jaw, before moving your face to his, kissing you softly. The kiss is slow, but has some pace to it, as he molds his lips to yours, his nose brushing against yours softly. His teeth bite at your bottom lip gently, and he pulls you into his lap, his hands resting on your waist.

After a long couple of moments, he pulls away, but he doesn't stop kissing you. His lips press down your jaw, to your neck, his hands wandering down your hips and pulling you impossibly closer. He kisses and sucks at your neck, trying to find that sensitive spot that'll make you moan and writhe under his touch.

It's not long until he finds it, making you arch into him, moaning out. He smiles against your neck, but you pull away from him. "K-kiri wait..We shouldn't."

The last time you went any further with your best friends, it didn't end well. You're not willing to lose another. God, why does this keep happening?

"Right, sorry. I just got a bit ahead of myself there...heh." He admits with a sheepish grin. "It's okay..I'm tired anyways."

"Alright, well, I guess I'll let you go to bed-"

"Wait, no. You don't have to go. You can stay here with me." You tell him. "Really? I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"Shut up, it's fine." You pull the covers over you and him, snuggling against him. Letting him wrap his arms around you, falling asleep in his hold.