𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡

For the past week or so, Kaminari hasn't been at school. Nor has he been answering your texts. You can't help but feel concerned. You asked Jirou about it and she's said that he hasn't texted her back either. Maybe you were too hard on him.

While you are worried, you're also slightly relieved. It's nice to have some space for yourself. You've also been somewhat distracted by your new friend, Shinsou.

He was the guy who took a picture of you, and you've been following him on Instagram since then. He replies to your stories, and you've started texting a lot. You text about lots of different things, and sometimes, you even flirt.

He's pretty cute, after all. He's got those hot eyebags and he's tall and lanky, and you like the whole aesthetic he's got going on.

Today, you and he are going to hang out. He's going to take you to a cafe and you might hang out a little more afterward. Neither of you said it was a date...but it's probably somewhere in between.

You're excited, but you're also nervous. Who knows what'll happen when you hang out with him? But you suppose that's all a part of the adventure.

Giving yourself one last glance in the mirror, you made sure the outfit and makeup you had on looked good. Then, you heard a knock at the door.

"Coming!" You call, before grabbing your purse and running out. Luckily, your brother's at work. Knowing how overprotective he is, he'd probably freak out if he found out you were hanging out with a boy like this.

All the guys you like always have to have his approval before you can start dating them, which you think is just stupid. You never listen to that stupid rule anyway.

"Hey there, pretty. You look nice." Shinsou compliments as you get into his car. You grin at him, your face slightly flushed. "Always such a charmer."

"Just one of my countless amazing traits." He remarks, making you giggle. "Ready to go? You got everything?"

"Yep." You reply after double-checking, and so, Shinsou drives off, heading over to the cafe.

You're going to a cat cafe. You've never been to one before, and you can't help but feel excited. While you're more of a dog person, you think cats are just as cute, despite how bipolar they can be.

  When you get there, the two of you take a seat at a booth. There are cats everywhere, playing with each other and toys, others napping and resting.

"Holy shit, they're so cute!" You exclaim, a huge grin crossing your face.

Suddenly, you feel something bumping your leg. It's a black cat, with soft brown eyes. You reach down, petting his head, and scratching his chin. Meanwhile, Shinsou's already got a tabby in his lap, and a few other cats around him.

"So you come here a lot?" You remark. He grins at you. "How'd you know?"

"Just a lucky guess." The two of you laugh, and you pat your lap, where the black cat jumps up. Shinsou bends over looking at the cat in your lap.

"That's Zeus. He's really friendly. This is Yin, that's Ginger, and that's Tiger." Shinsou introduces you, pointing out the other cats around him.

"This is one of my favorite places to go in the city. I love the cats, and I also love the ambiance this place has. It's peaceful and quiet."  He admits.

"You'll have to show me your other favorite places, then." You tell him, and he grins. "Don't worry, I will."

A waitress then comes over, taking your orders and making some friendly small talk with Shinsou. It seems like he does come here almost all the time.