𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

You pant softly as your slow jog turns to a walk, and you go to your water bottle, picking it up and taking a few long sips. It seems like your brother was right. People here aren't that bad, and you've already made a few friends.

Plus, you really like your track team, and hanging out with Jirou. She's chill and funny, and she doesn't get annoyed by the stupid shit you say and do, which is always a plus.

Speaking of, you and her just finished a very intense workout, but you still have time left during practice. You watch as she and the other girls pick up their things, grabbing yours as well. Are you all just leaving?

"Hey, wait, where are we going?" You ask, catching up with them as they begin to walk back towards to school building.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Every Monday we have weight room, where we do a different training program each week. We're probably going to do arms today since that's what we always start with." Jirou explains.

You can't help but groan at that. "I'm so fucked. I have no upper body strength. I'm probably gonna be so sore tomorrow."

"You'll be fine." She grins at you, holding the door open. You thank her and walk inside.

You already know what it looks like, considering how Kirishima showed you and is so obsessed with working out. He talks about the place like it's a wonderland, and you can't help but find it funny. Still, good for him finding something he likes, even though you despise going to the gym.

As you get closer, you hear loud music playing from the weight room and conversation. You watch as reluctant looks cross the girl's faces, and they all suddenly seem like they don't want to be there anymore.

"Shit, it's the baseball boys," Jirou swears. "What's wrong with that? Isn't Kaminari in there, then?"

"Yeah, but just because he's my friend doesn't mean he's not a pain in the ass. They always hog the machines and show off. It's so annoying." She mutters before the two of you follow the other girls inside the room.

A bunch of boys are in there, a good amount you recognize. Including Kirishima, Bakugo, and Kaminari. Kirishima and Kaminari wave at you, and Bakugo doesn't care, which isn't anything out of the ordinary.

"It's six pm, aren't you guys supposed to be done?" One of the girls asks the boys. "The soccer left late, so it looks like we're going to have to share."

One of the blondes says. You think his name is Monoma or something? He kinda seems like an asshole.

With scoffs and rolled eyes, you and the other girls reluctantly began the workout.

Not even five minutes in, and Jirou's calling you over, and asking for help. "That guy won't get off the machine and I don't know what to do."

"Have you tried asking him?" She shook her head. "It's not like he would listen, he has headphones in he's blasting music."

You let out a long sigh. "You shouldn't be intimidated by them. They're just like everybody else. Watch this, okay?"

"Excuse me? Are you done? My friend and I would like to use this machine." You ask politely, tapping his shoulder and getting him to pull an earbud from his ear.

"Oh, uh, sure." He got up, walking off and you gestured to the machine, having Jirou take a seat. She rolled her eyes, a small smirk crossing her face.

"He was just being nice cause he thinks you're hot." That makes you smack her shoulder, giggling. "Pfft, shut up."

--

Kirishima and Bakugo couldn't help the lingering gazes they sent your way, watching as you talk with Jirou, before reaching down and picking a weight up.

You bend down on your knees and push your butt out, holding the squat for a moment or two, before standing back up. Crimson eyes move up from your legs to your ass, which looks good in your leggings.

Someone turns the music up on the speaker, making it grow slightly louder, echoing around in the boy's ears.

Been Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true,

Wanted a woman never bargained for you,

Lotsa people talking, few of them know,

Soul of a woman was created below

Their eyes didn't move from you as you walked around the room, your sweaty skin glowing in the afternoon sun.

Run round sweet baby, lord how they hypnotize,

Sweet little baby, I don't know where you been,

Gonna love you baby, here I come again,

"Hey, guys, guys!" Kaminari shouts in a strained voice, getting their attention. He's struggling to push the bar up, and Kirishima and Bakugo have to help him set it down.

The blonde sits up, panting and letting out a long groan of pain. "What the hell? I thought you were gonna leave me to die there."

"Quit being dramatic. We couldn't hear you over that loud ass music." Bakugo tells him. "Now move, it's my turn."

Soon enough, your workout is over, and you're preparing to leave, before making a quick stop to talk to the boys. "You guys still working out? Getting all swole?"

"Never say that again," Bakugo tells you, making you giggle. "Sorry."

"Yeah, we are. And it's super manly!" Kirishima flexes, before getting a glare from Bakugo, one that meant he doesn't want him encouraging you.

"But do you need a ride? You never texted so I figured-"

"Oh, thanks, but my brother's driving me home today. He has the day off, so he should be able to pick me up on time for once, but I'll let you know if anything changes." You wink at him, before saying one last goodbye and walking out.

That leaves Kirishima and Bakugo alone in the weight room, the two of them finishing up their workouts together. The atmosphere is heavy, and it feels like he and Bakugo are dancing around the elephant in the room, which is you.

"So, you going to ask her out?" Kirishima finally has to ask, wiping down his sweaty face with a towel.

"The fuck are you talking about? Ask who out?" Bakugo plays dumb, but Kirishima can see right through him, giving him a skeptical look. "You mean (y/n)? I barely even know her, and you know I don't date."

"Well, what was all that stuff about not being the only one who's interested in her? Not that I am, but.."

"I was talking about dunce-face, dumbass. He obviously has a thing for her, and you know how he can get with his crushes. I thought since you're one of her close friends you'd wanna look out for that." Bakugo tells him, grabbing his gym bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

Kirishima collects his things, following his friend out of the gym. Bakugo's right. He definitely should keep an eye out...