𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

Today's a very special day. It's Kirishima's birthday.

One of your favorite things is celebrating with your friends and buying them things, and seeing the look on their faces when you get them exactly what they wanted. And you can't wait until you experience it with Kirishima.

Not to mention it's his eighteenth, which is one of the more important birthdays, like the tenth, the sixteenth, the twenty-first, and so on. He's growing up, and you need to celebrate.

You made him a little gift package, with multiple things you bought from different stores. What makes it even better is that you bought it with your own money, thanks to your new job. You only had Bakugo help you once or twice with ideas of things to get and buy something to add to the package. Yeah, you're a great friend.

--

Kirishima is a humble guy. He's the type to be proud of his achievements, but not make a big thing about it. He's also the type of guy who doesn't want too much attention, especially not when it's his birthday.

Like always, he's flooded with birthday texts and mentions on his friends' Instagram and Snapchat stories, which he doesn't mind. He also doesn't mind the smiles and happy birthdays he gets when he's walking down the hallway. He's not too fond of all the attention, but he can deal with it.

He enjoyed the post you made of him, after all, with pictures and videos of the two of you and an adorable message. "Happy Birthday Kiri!! Love ya!! <333"

What makes it better is that you say you love him. You love him.  The words make his heart swell and his head dizzy, and he thinks he might just love you too.

"Hey, Kiri." You call to him, making him snap out of his daydream and realize that you're here, standing in front of him.

You're holding your hands behind your back, and you have a big, mischievous grin on your face. "Can you step outside for a sec so we can talk?"

"Uh, sure." He says, having a good idea of what this is about, but following you nonetheless. Once you're outside, you reveal what you've been hiding.

It's a medium-sized scarlet bag, with lots of different goodies in them. "Happy birthday, Kiri."

"(Y/n), you didn't have to-"

"Nope, shut up. I did it, and you're going to take it and have the best fucking birthday present ever. But don't open it until lunch, I wanna see everyone's reactions, so they can know I'm the best present giver." You tell him.

"Thanks. This means a lot." He grins, letting you hug him. "Of course. It's your eighteenth birthday, after all. Gotta live it up while you can."

--

Here he sits, opening his present in front of everyone at the lunch table. Again, he hates big things like this. But when it's you giving him this kind of attention, he doesn't mind it so much.

Opening the bag and pulling away the tissue paper, he reveals what you got for him. A picture frame, a bright red protein shaker bottle, and a cute little baseball keychain for his keys.

"So? What do you think?" You ask, eagerly awaiting his reaction.  Seems like you want more than just a smile and a "thanks."

"It's great, (y/n). I love it. Thank you." He gave you a big grin, and you hugged him yet again, before turning to Bakugo.

"See! I told you he would like it. Also, Bakugo helped me pick out the protein shaker thing, so you can thank him too, I guess. But just know I bought them all, so I'm better." You brag, making the blonde roll his eyes.