𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

"I'm not feeling good. I think I'm going to stay home." You murmur groggily, walking out to the kitchen, where your brother is standing with a mug of coffee. He looks up from his phone, glancing over at you.

"You don't look sick to me." He rests his hand on your forehead, checking if you have a fever. "And your temperature feels pretty normal too."

"Well, it's not really physical, it's more..mental." You admit, and while that is a part of why you don't want to go to school, you mainly don't want to go because of...other reasons.

After what happened at that sleepover, you can't go to school. You can't face Kaminari. You know he promised to keep it a secret, but can you really trust him? You already feel so ashamed and disgusted with yourself, seeing him will just make you feel worse.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Naoki asks, concerned. "Not really."

Even if you wanted to, you know he'd probably go into overprotective brother mode and end up freaking out and probably kill Kaminari or scare the shit out of him, which isn't what you want.

"Alright. I won't push it. You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. But I have to go to work today. There's a big meeting and stuff, so you'll be here alone. I don't think that's a good idea, especially if you're having some problems with mental stuff. I think it would be better if you went to school. Maybe it'll get your mind off of it, or maybe you can talk about it to someone you're comfortable with, like one of your friends. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, though."

He does have a point. You'll have to face him sooner or later, and it'll be better if you get it over with now rather than put it off and drive yourself crazy overthinking it.

"You're right. Just..let me think about it." You tell him.

"Okay, but don't take too long. I have to leave in twenty minutes."

--

The moment you arrive on the school grounds, you're searching for Jirou. While she is close with Kaminari, she's the only person you feel like you can talk to about this. Kirishima and Bakugo definitely wouldn't understand. Plus, Jirou's a girl, so she definitely gets it.

When you do find her, she's alone, not talking with or near Kaminari, thankfully. You hook her arm with yours, leading her away, murmuring a small, urgent. "We need to talk."

"What's up?" Jirou asks, when you're both finally alone, hiding under a staircase. You take a deep, shaky breath.

"I fucked up." You say, and you want to cry and throw up at the same time. "What?"

"So, you know how Kaminari and I had that sleepover this past weekend? Well, at one point it was late at night, and we were being stupid and out of nowhere we both got really horny and he- he fingered me. And now I feel so gross and ashamed like I'm a slut or whatever, and I feel like he's going to say something and I was so stupid, and I don't know what to do." You confess, strangely feeling better now that someone else knows your secret.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Slow down. He fingered you? Denki Kaminari. Fingered. You?" Jirou asks, shocked by what you just told her.

You groan, hiding your hands over your face. "Yes, okay?? You don't have to keep repeating it, it's making me feel worse. And please don't tell anyone."

"Okay, I won't, sorry. (Y/n), there's nothing to be ashamed of. You're eighteen, it's normal to have sexual experiences at this age, that doesn't make you a slut." She tells you.

"Yeah, I guess. It's just- my Mom- she's really religious, and when some stuff happened that wasn't my fault, she blamed me and called me a whore. She acted like having sexual feelings in general, was bad and so I guess I still feel ashamed of stuff like that." You admit.

"Well, did you enjoy it?" Jirou asks. "Kind of? It was awkward and weird, but it sorta felt good."

"Did he make you, y'know..." She gestures with her hands, trailing off. "Uh, yeah, but I kinda had to talk him through it."

"Would you do it again? Do you like him like that?" Jirou feels bad for hounding you with questions but she can't help it. Part of it is wanting to help you, another is morbid curiosity, and she's also a little...jealous.

"I don't think so. I mean, it was okay, but I don't think I like Kaminari like that. I don't think I like him more than a friend, or a brother." You admit.

"That's perfectly fine. This was just a learning experience, and now you know a little more about what you like and don't like in a partner. But, you should probably let Kaminari know you don't like him."

You sigh softly. "Yeah, I know. It's going to be so awkward, though. Anyways, this helped a lot, so, thank you."

"Of course." She says, and the two of you hug, before continuing to your classes.

--

Something's been up with Kaminari and you. Bakugo and Kirishima both noticed. Ever since the sleepover, you've been a lot quieter, barely responding to their texts, and sending one-worded answers. Meanwhile, Kaminari is strutting around the school, holding his head up high. He's acting as if he won the lottery or something.

You haven't said a word to Bakugo or Kirishima either, hanging out with Jirou instead. It's almost like you're avoiding them.

Something weird is going on, and Kirishima and Bakugo want to know what. So, after school, when they're getting changed in the locker room, they decide to ask him about it.

Kaminari is humming to himself as he grabs his shirt and pulls it over his head, and Bakugo and Kirishima trade glances. He's way too enthusiastic, and it's really weird. "Oi, Dunceface! Get over here!"

"What's up, Bakugo?" He asks, unphased by the insult. Weird.

"Why are you acting so weird? You're so...happy, but like extra happy." Kirishima remarks. "I don't know what you're talking about bro. I'm always this happy."

"Yeah, right. Something's up with you and (y/n). Everyone knows it. So quit playing dumb and just tell us already." Bakugo says impatiently.

Kaminari sighs, trying to act reluctant, but it's obvious that he's practically dying to tell them. "I'll tell you guys, but you can't tell anyone. And when I say anyone, I mean anyone. Like no one in the world can know this or else (y/n) will kill me. Promise you won't."

Another glance is exchanged between the boys before they look back at Kaminari. "We promise."

"Okay so, I kinda, might've...fingered her at the sleepover." He admits.

"You WHAT?"