𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭

You never expected that the first time you hang out at someone's place here would be at Kaminari's house, and yet here you are, sitting in the basement on a beanbag chair, watching Jirou and Kaminari fight over which game to play on the Wii.

"What? No way! I need to show (y/n) how much ass I kick ass on Dance-Dance revolution!" Kaminari whines to Jirou. She rolls her eyes in response. "No one cares about your dorky dancing skills. I fucking rock at Guitar hero."

She holds up the guitar, slinging it over her shoulder. You look around, trying to find a solution to their little problem. You search through the CDs, before finding something you like, picking it up with a grin.

"Ladies, I think I have a little solution to your problem." You grin, holding up the case of the game. "No, no way. I'm not playing Just Dance."

"Hey, I'm the guest and this is my first time here so I should get a say in what we're playing. How about this? We dance to a few songs, and then, you and Jirou have a dance-off, and whoever wins gets to pick?" You offer.

"I'm not doing a dance-off." She refuses, being as stubborn as ever. Seems like you're going to have to pull out the big guns.

You walk over to her, resting your head on her shoulder, pouting softly. "That's not fair. You and Kaminari have been hanging out long before you hung out with me, and you've had plenty of different games to play. But I haven't. C'mon, please? For me?"

She groans, rolling her eyes. "Alright fine. But we get to pick after that, okay?"

"Sounds good to me." You grin, switching the disks out. "What? Are you serious? She gives you the puppy eyes and you fall for it?"

"Well yeah, I'm hella cute, and an amazing beggar." You grin at him. Kaminari smirks, muttering something under his breath, loud enough for you to hear.

"I can think of some other things you can beg for." Glaring at him, you smack the back of his head, before popping the disk in. He rubs his head, whining in pain.

"That's what you get for being a gross little perv. Now, let's dance, bitches."

--

Finishing up the dance, you collapse back on the couch, grabbing your water bottle. You've been dancing a lot, and the basement is getting really hot. You even took off your shirt, wearing just your sports bra underneath.

You scroll through your phone, while Kaminari and Jirou pick out another song. "(Y/n), you gonna come dance with us for this one?"

"Nah, I think I'm just gonna sit out and take a break." You reply, looking at your notifications, seeing that you got a text from Kirishima.

Kiri: Hey :)

You go and see the snap he sent, seeing that it's a selfie with him, and Mina, who's on his laptop screen. You can't help but cringe.

Now, you know both Kirishima and Mina are lovely people and an adorable couple, but you can't stand long-distance relationships or relationships in general. And yeah, lately you have been noticing how lovey-dovey he gets with her and it does annoy you, though you know it shouldn't. It's just irrational, you guess. A little pet peeve of yours.

For some reason, you get this random idea. This random, bad, idea. But you decide to wing it since you figured it would be funny anyway.

You: KIRISHIMA!!! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING RLLY IMPORTANT

Kiri: YEAHH???

You: You have to promise not to tell anyone tho

Kiri: Ok, pinky promise

You: Cross your heart?

Kirishima sends you a video of him putting his pinky up to the camera, and then moving his finger down to his heart, making an 'x' over it. You grin, before taking a picture of yourself in response.

You hold the camera up above you slightly, so you can see your face, and a slimmer of your sports bra. Your face and body is shining with sweat, and you make an embarrassed expression, before typing out a caption.

--

"I just had sex." That caption alone and the picture of you cause Kirishima to choke on his protein shake he was drinking, coughing and sputtering, spitting it all over Bakugo's bed.

The two always hang out at Bakugo's place, considering Kirishima's parents are never around. Sometimes it's to study, other times it's something else. Bakugo was doing his homework, while Kirishima talked with Mina and went on his phone.

"What the fuck, Shitty hair?! You could've at least warned me!" Bakugo snaps, while Mina asks if he's okay. "I'm- I'm fine. I gotta go."

With that, he shuts his laptop, ending the call. "Thank god. I was getting tired of listening to her ramble about her skincare for the past twenty fucking minutes."

Bakugo complains, pulling his earbuds out and pausing the music he had playing. While Kirishima would be mad about that, he has more pressing matters to deal with. Instead, he shows Bakugo the snap you sent him.

"She's probably just fucking with you," Bakugo says, after taking a moment to look down at his phone.

"I don't know, I mean, she and I are pretty close and she has confided in me about a few things. And what if this is one of them? And who could she have done it with?" The feeling of jealousy is undeniable now, twisting in his gut and squeezing at his heart.

"If you're that worried, just call her and ask her yourself," Bakugo tells him, pretending like he doesn't care, but deep down he knows he does.

And so, Kirishima's FaceTiming you, waiting impatiently for you to pick up. After a few rings, you do, and you're still sitting there shirtless, only wearing your sports bra, that nervous embarrassed look on your face.

"Holy shit, (y/n). Did you actually- With who?" Your eyes dart away from him, and you're biting your lip, as Kaminari moves onscreen next to you, shirtless as well.

Kirishima's heart drops.

Suddenly, you and Kaminari burst out laughing. "Holy shit! The look on your face was priceless! We got you so good."

Feeling relief rush through him, Kirishima looks up at Bakugo, who mouths the words "I told you so," to him. He rolls his eyes in response.

"So, you didn't have sex." Kirishima clarifies. "Nope, we didn't. We were playing Just Dance and got a little hot, that's all. Also, I would never have sex with Kaminari."

"Never say never, babe." He grins at you seductively, and you scoff, pushing him away and off-screen. "In your dreams, blondie."

"Well, we're gonna go play some Guitar Hero now." You tell Kirishima, preparing to end the call. "Guitar Hero? Why not keep on playing Just Dance?"

"I know, right? But we can't. Jirou won the dance battle so we're letting her pick the game she wants. You should've seen it. Kaminari slipped and fell right on his ass. It was hilarious. I have it on video too. Let me send it to you." But then, Kaminari objects and the two of you end up wrestling over the phone.

You manage to keep it away from him, snatching it out of his hands and getting away from him. "I gotta go, but I'll talk to you later, bye!"

"Bye!" Kirishima says back, watching as you end the call. He sighs, collapsing back on the bed.

"Don't forget about cleaning this shit up. It's fucking gross." Bakugo reminds him, gesturing to the stains where he had spit up his drink.

"I know, I know. Just gimme a sec." Kirishima groans, running his hands over his face, muttering swears. "Bakugo, I think I have a thing for her."

"...Me too."