Chapter 1

(OKAY SO HEAR ME OUT LONG HAIR 5'7 SCOTT. I'm just dying at this point please help. HAHAHHAH NO MORE PEACEFUL AU😼)

"Should I pick the cyan ribbon, the golden ribbon or the white ribbon?" It was nearing 6pm and Scott had recently been invited to a party by Gem, one of his closest allies.

"I don't know Scott I think purple would fit your hair nicely though" Lauren said smugly "Lauren,  this is a party with all the empires invited including the most powerful ones" "Alright fine give me the white ribbon I'm almost done with your hair" Scott let out a big sigh, and handed the ribbon to Lauren, sometimes he wished that he didn't make her his personal servant but she was one of his oldest friends and someone who had been with him through thick and thin. So she was an automatic choice.

"Alright i'm done go enjoy your party or whatever man can't believe you wouldn't invite me" Lauren said feigning innocence before laughing "Okay bye!"

------------🌸-------------

The flight to Crystal Cliffs wasn't that bad he even saw a few fellow Emperors/Empresses along the way, once he landed he saw Gem waving at him, he immediately ran towards her and gave her a big hug "oof! Okay okay hello Scott nice to see you again I missed you too" She said laughing. Before he managed to reply he was wrapped in a big hug by Fwhip "Hey bud! How are things going?" "Oh the empire is doing great!" He said smiling at both of them

"That's good!" Then suddenly Fwhip saw two figures and immediately lowered his voice "You see those two?" "Emperor Jimmy and Empress Lizzie?" Gem asked "Yeah we know them what's wrong Fwhip?" Fwhip sighed an said "Well they're both my enemies now" "What!? What happened?" Fwhip simply shook his head and said "I don't want to talk about it" Gem then forced a smile and said "Why don't we go inside first?"

"That'd be wonderful"

(DAMN THIS WAS SHORT OKAY MY BRAIN IS DOING AN EMPTY HCDEWBHUJCDWEVGJYSCFEV thank you for reading I wonder what they're gonna play🤔 HMmMmMMMm)