Chapter 13

Playing mc, had a flashback, started crying :) this chapter is all fluff as it shows all the relationships! Enjoy! :DD)

Scatt pov

As Scott woke up he heard the familiar sound of water crashing against water stilts and regonized the familiar shade of green sheets

He was at Jimmy's.

As he was getting up a scaly arm pulled him back down and a voice whispered "Lay back down love, you need rest" Scott just rolled his eyes and turned to face the cod father "Jimmy, I'm fine." He huffed which was returned with the other smiling and playing with his hair "I would rather trust Katherine's instincts than yours" Scott just smirked and replyed "Awww you cared so much for me that you went to the woman who almost murdered you for me?" Jimmy just shook his head and kissed Scott's forehead making the other turn red "We've gotten over that plus of course I would worry for my future-husband"

This simply made Scott flare up even more "You're impossible!" Though he really couldn't fight back when he was pulled closer 

——————🐐——————

Sausage pov

It was a week after Sausage was freed from Xornoth and he felt great though he really wasn't prepared for what happened today

As Fwhip and him were taking a stroll near the river were Fwhip bred his Salmon he turned to Sausage and asked "Sausage, do you have a crush?" Sausage thought about it for a moment before freezing, Fwhip. He had a huge crush on Fwhip. Sadly, he was too afraid to admit it and just replied "Nope! How about you?" Fwhip just turned away and said "Me too Sausage"

They walked in a suffocating silence before Sausage decided to break it "It's you Fwhip" Fwhip whipped his head around suddenly causing Sausage to flinch "What?" Sausage just sighed and repeated himself "I.. my crush is you" he was about to run away when he was pulled into a tight cuddle "I love you too Sausage"

Needless to say, Gem now had her hands full with more bashful idiots

(I DID IT HAHA I DID THE SAUSAGE X FWHIP)

——————🌿——————

Joel pov

Joel had spent countless days worrying for his beloved who's last words before she left were "Stay out of this, I don't want you to get hurt" now that he had received news that she was returning he was hyped

As he stepped out to watch the ocean waves he was ambushed from the back by a familiar voice

"Miss me?" He turned around and hugged his tall love "Don't do that to me ever again" Lizzie just laughed and replied "I love you too my short Romeo"

(B-b-beloveds)

——————💐——————

Katherine had been worrying all day but finally she got the letter from the cod

"SHUBBLE IT WORKED, THE MEDICINE WORKED" Shubble immediately shot up and ran to her "HE WOKE UP?" Katherine was practically crying with relief at this point "HE WOKE UP" Shubble jumped up and gave her a short kiss on the lips "Great job! I'm proud of you" Katherine smiled and returned the short kiss "I love you Shub" "Love you too Katherine"

(I'm really sorry that this is so short and rushed i'll make it up to you guys next time bye bye!)