Chapter 16

(I see you all, voting on my chapters to make me come back🤨)

Fwhip pov

"What the hell do you mean it's complicated!?" Fwhip had had (yes two had wow, if you read it again it might make more sense 😒) enough, if Sausage continued this he swore he would go crazy

Sausage stepped back a bit after Fwhips outburst and continued his story "Fwhip I was scared you would think I was weird! It's a really strange tradition and I was unfamiliar with it back then"

Fwhip just rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hip "And you can do it so normally with someone you just met even though you've never done it to others?"

Sausage just shook his head "I wanted to cotinue on the tradition! Since I had known Jimmy for quite long and I was more confident than back then I decided to do it right then and there, Fwhip please just believe me, Jimmy already has Scott and I wouldn't want to do anything to Scott especially since i'm trying to make it up to him for y'know.. capturing him"

Fwhip just stood there, although he looked calm on the outside he was battling himslef on the inside, should he trust Sausage? Of course he should! Sausage sounds like he's telling the truth and it's Sausage of all people, he wouldn't lie to him

But then again, what if he was wrong? What if Sausage was telling lies? What if Sausage was just using him? Suddenly Fwhip felt a hand on his shoulder snapping him from his thoughts

"He's telling the truth Fwhip" Gem. Oh how he missed her during this dilemma. (Is that how you spell it? Hell idfk the tab with autocorrect died bcs battery) Gem then spoke again "I was watching and casted a truth spell, Sausage never said any lies" Gem then turned towards Sausage and looked him up and down "Though he did send most of the empires into shock"

Sausage just lowered his head "Yeah... sorry Gem" (Oh my god? A flowerhusbands fanfic that makes Sausage and Joey good??? Wait.. has someone else done this before me)

Fwhip just stared at Gem  "Go on baby brother, give him a hug" Fwhip just nodded and ran up to Sausage giving him a tight hug before muttering "I'm really sorry love"

(I FINISHED IT AHAHHAHAHHA anyways since someone requested Flowerhusbands and Jizzie... why not make it part of the actual book? Flowerhusbands first then Jizzie)

——————❄️——————

Scoot pov (mmmmmm Scoot, Wilbur Soot? Nah Wilbur Scoot. Wait... WAIT NO DON'T MAKE IT A SHIP NAME-)

As Scott woke up his eyes were immediately attacked by the sun and his first instinct was to turn away, this then resulted in him turning away to face Jimmy who was wide awake and was on his phone

The moment Jimmy realized Scott was awake he smiled and kissed his forehead "Good morning petal" Scott just huffed and snuggled closer into the other causing the fishy looking man (mmmm fish) to sigh "Scott it's 9am you really should be up right now" This made Scott shoot up "I slept in!?" Jimmy just smiled softly "You were really tired yesterday so I didn't wake you up, Katherine even peeked in once and laughed at me" This made Scott curious "Why would she laugh at you?" Jimmy just huffed at this "I refused to wake you up so I didn't want to move.." "Oh."

——————❄️——————

As Scott was picking his clothes (Mans wearing pjs with owls on them lmfao) Jimmy who had just finished in the bathroom walked up to him and hugged him from behind making Scott jump "Jimmy! You can't do that!" Jimmy just laughed at his suffering before pulling out a plain cyan shirt, a golden and brown coloured belt and a pair of shorts out of the suitcase "Katherine magik grabbed a suitcase full of Scott's clothes) and showed it to him "You should wear this! We're only relaxing today afterall"

Scott just looked at him "I thought we were gonna return to our empires?" Jimmy shook his head "I thought you deserved a rest so I asked Katherine whether we could stay for awhile and she said yes, now go" he said before pushing Scott into the bathroom

"Alright alright! Jeez" Scott quickly grabbed a pair of boxers and a towel before walking in the bathroom and locking the door, ready to get prepared for whatever today was going to throw at him

(IT'S DONE CHILDRENNNNNN Jizzie next chapppp)

(Also have my sick art)

(An oc :D)