UA

...

Izuku sat in his carriage, he stared glumly at the capital as he drove through.

His uniform was a little different compared to how everyone else's would look.
Instead of the regular design, it was what royals would typically wear.

He was in a suit, the shirt under his green button up vest was white. On his belt, he had a sword within it's case and a dagger.
He had a black cloak that rested on his shoulders. it had a hoodie and it draped all the way down to just before his ankles.

Izuku had styled up his own hair and made sure he looked his best on his own.

"My coronation is in the summer of next year.
I just have to stay alive up until then. Once it's official that I'm crown prince, Kacchan has no choice but to give up.
At least I hope...

He already knows I'm the crown prince yet treats me this way, all because of dad. He's letting him treat me this way, and I don't even know why.

There has to be more of a reason as to why dad hates me so much, it literally can't be just because I can't use my quirk.
...

I hope.

...no matter how hard I try, I can't get used to how much dad and Kacchan hate me.

At least Aizawa Sensei and mom are on my side."
He thought to himself as he finally made it to the institution.

A large crowd had been gathered around, a red carpet had been placed as well. The crowd knew better than to try and get close, they made sure to leave a clear path for him to walk.

Katsuki was the first to exit, happy to be the center of attention.

His guards walked behind him, holding their swords ready to strike.

He waved his hand with a devious grin as he stepped inside the school.

Izuku stepped out after his brother was out of sight, he walked with a cold expression that got more attention that his brother.

"No guards...?"

"Isn't he the crown prince, he should have at least 1 guard..."

"You see his sword... Maybe he's so strong that guards would slow him down..!"

"He must be amazing!"

"Imagine how strong he is...!"

Izuku paid no attention to their whispers as he stepped into the building as well.

He walked up the stairs to his classroom. Katsuki had already made himself comfortable, he chatted away with people he hardly knew only talking about himself.

Though once izuku stepped into the room, they all fell silent.

Their eyes landed on izuku as he made his way to the only seat left, it just so happened to be behind Katsuki.

The guards stood by Katsuki, ready to protect him if it were required.
Additionally, there were already guards stationed at the school.

They stood by all entrance ways within the building.

"What is with this unbearable silence" Izuku internally groaned as he sat there awkwardly.

However all eyes landed on the door when the educator walked in.

"Hello.
Im your teacher.

I'll be teaching you all to become proper heroes."

Izuku's eyes widened, this wasn't expected.
Not in the slightest.