Reconciliation

...

"You were in the way."

Tears streamed down izuku's face, though despite feeling so betrayed he could only wear a wicked smile that could haunt people for decades to come.

"So all of this.

Just for Tomura.

And I thought I was crazy, I must've gotten it from you!

You asked what I'll do.

I think my actions will speak for them-"
Izuku was cut off when he watched his father slice off Inko's neck.

His eyes widened as anger rushed through his system, he couldn't bare to see it.

Her head rolled off her body and onto the ground, blood splattered everywhere.

The crowd gasped at the horrific sight.

"So not only did you cheat, you betrayed the empire!

You made me hate my own son?!
How co-"
All might looked down at his hand, some of Inko's blood had directly landed on his skin.

The area...

Started to turn black.

"...what-"

His entire hand was engulfed into a black flame as he screamed.
Everyone watched mortified as his body was eaten alive by the flame that had erupted from her blood.

Inko's own body had erupted into flames as she became nothing but ash.

"It appears AFO set for her body to become nothing as soon as she dies.
Must be the backlash of all the quirks"
Izuku said disappointed as the flame withered down to nothing.

Both his mother and father were gone, nothing but ashes.
He glanced down at Katsuki who seemed to be choked up on words, he didn't know what to do.

Izuku landed a grim look was plastered all over his face as the truth came to light.

"People of the empire.

What you witnessed today was the official fall of the enemy kingdom.

My mother is the root cause of all the issues that have been going on for the past couple months.
From my assassination attempts, my family hate, and my kidnapping.

However...
She is dead now.

The root is dead.

So everything that grew with it is to wither."
Izuku paused as he walked over to Katsuki.

"Do you plan to get in the way and fight me and die for the position of emperor?

Or do you surrender here?"
Izuku asked as he held the sword of All for one to the back of Katsuki's neck.

"...I surrender...
I...
I never wanted the position of crown prince anyways...
It's too much to bear...
Please take the position away from me..."
Katsuki begged as he turned to face izuku, tears had streamed down his petrified face as he stared at izuku's grim expression.

"And you don't carry any hate or Ill will towards me and will not attempt anything later on through the regrets of your current decision."

"I never hated you by choice...
I knew something was wrong since that day..."

"What day?"

"Since the day mother told me all those things about you..."

In the past-