Speculation

...

"What experience necessary...?

The emperor isn't ever directly involved with things like this, it's the duke's job...

What...?"

"You're still willing to be my guard after hearing about all of that?"
Izuku asked, still unsure.

"Yes.

Will you accept me as your guard?"

Izuku sighed, "if you're willing to go through with it...
Then I have no obligations"

"I will not fail to protect you, your highness."
Aizawa stated boldly.

"Well then.
Considering you'll be directly involved with the investigation I suppose I'll explain it to you in detail."

Izuku went on to explain all the analysis he had done on the situation and what course of action they should take for optimal results.

"So...

We're dealing with a group of 15-20 bandits that like to kidnap red eyed kids under the age of 7 and sell them to the slave market..."
Aizawa stated.

"Exactly that."

"...and you were going to initially do this investigation alone...?"

"It's not like I can ask guards to work with me, they're all on my dad's and brother's side."

"I understand I suppose..."

"I'm glad.
Now, since the investigation has technically started I've already started looking into noble families with kids.

However I have to go to the offical record room of the empire for more information.

It's a highly secure place and they don't let just anyone inside.
Luckily, I'm the crown prince so they don't have the authority to not let me in.

It's about an hour carriage ride away from the palace.

It'll take a long time to begin to gather information on all the nobles in the capital which is why I'm going to be doing a randomized selection of at least 100 nobles with kids that fit the description.
However, that alone will still take a hefty amount of time.

Red eyes aren't rare, but they are a bit uncommon.
The only people I know that have red eyes are my brother, 1 of my classmates, and you but specifically when you use your quirk.

Of all the people I've seen and met throughout my life, that isn't a lot.

I plan to do the research on the nobles from today up until Thursday.
On Friday the physical investigation will start."
Izuku continued.

"How will you investigate?"

"The only way is to keep tabs on the kids.
The kidnapping always occur late afternoon to early night.

Kids have a typical schedule, u tim they're curious that is.

So I'll keep tabs on the randomized kids I selected.
Once I notice 1 is missing, I'll search for them in the area.

The bandits each kidnap 3-5 kids per day but they can't find an entire group at the same time so they leave them in 1 area.

Once the kid is found, I'll wait for a bandit to appear again.

Then I'll attack and interrogate the bandit to find the others.

All of this sounds simple but it's a lot more complex.
My only problem now is finding all the other kids that were sold to the slave market...