Kidnapping

...

"...well this isn't good"
Izuku thought to himself as he looked around.
He was in a dungeon cellar, alone with a  light brightening up the room.

His hands were bound up to chains bolted to a cement wall. He didn't know how they had managed to do it when he was immediately transported there, he figured it had something to do with the warp gate guy.

"Considering I still have the ability to release my presence, I guess they didn't have me quirk cancellers...
But how would they know I can't use my quirk?
Or did they just not have time to put them on me yet seeing as how I just got here.

...they had the time to take my sword.
And cloak.

I have to get those back and leave soon"
He shook his head as suddenly the crown prince and kurogiri appeared at the cell door.

"I didn't expect kidnapping you to be so easy"
He laughed, his voice dry and raspy.
He had slight apparent eczema on his face, it was obvious treatment was going on for it. His hair was long and a grayish sky blue, paired with crimson red eyes and 2 scars.
1 on his eye, one on his lip.

He was in formal wear, as if he had some kind of event to attend after he was done with what he had to do.

"What do you want" Izuku hissed as he threatened to release his presence.

"You better watch your mouth before I have your tongue cut off." Shigaraki snapped back as kurogiri unlocked the cellar door and allowed for him to walk in.

Midoriya tensed up, this could be the end of his life as he knew it...

"You?
A crown prince? Ha! Your clothes are of high ranking commoner material.
Not even a low ranking noble would use that fabric.
Same to your sword, so fragile and chipped!

Pathetic, did the empire's wealth really fall? To see a crown prince not even dressed in the finest material must mean something about the economy.

Conquering will be easier than I thought."
He sneered as he finished examining his fit.

Midoriya stayed silent, as much as he'd love to snap back, he was at an advantage.
"Allowing him to be deceived like this would be the better choice.
Let him think the empire is weak so when he tries we can kill him right then and there."
Izuku only scowled in response.

"Father requests to see you. If you dare try to attack me I'll kill you on the spot."

Midoriya was obviously not an idiot and allowed himself to be escorted away to meet the enemy king.

"Well he's oddly compliant"
Kurogiri and tomura had a shared thought as they entered the throne room where the king could be seen waiting with a devious grin.

Tomura shoved him and made him fall down hard onto his face, his hands had been chained behind his back.

"Well well well, looks like the pathetic "crown" prince was finally captured.
I didn't anticipate it to be so easy."
He sneered as he looked down upon him.

Izuku didn't reply, only silently stared.

"Wow.
No remarks? Nothing? It's almost as if you've given up.
We've barely started and you've decided to throw in the bag, I wonder what shall happen after you're done here."

Izuku still didn't reply, he didn't know what to say that wouldn't get him killed on the spot.

"I suppose since you aren't saying anything, you won't mind the torture we'll be putting you through."