Banquet

...

"Right...
Sorry your highness"

"Good.
Now I shall wait for the banquet to start"
Izuku walked away back to his room to chill for the hour he had.

He found Sirius and Sapphire lying on his bed that had freshly changed sheets and pillows.

"Did you 2...
Bathe at least...?"
Izuku asked as he came into realization that they'd most definitely be dirty.

Sirius nodded his head, "I bathed the cat too."

Izuku let out a relieved sigh, "good"

"You took over the kingdom successfully. When will you return to the empire and take over there?"
Sirius asked.

"During the coronation ceremony.
I'm taking the sword of one for all after all.
I haven't gotten to see it at all even though I'm the crown prince.
They have it stored away somewhere that even I can't find.

Also.
Crashing the coronation ceremony works perfectly, everyone will be there to see me kill Katsuki.

Not to mention, I have yet to establish a stable position for myself here in the kingdom.
I wouldn't be surprised if the nobles tried to revolt against me or try to bring up the queen.
It might take months before my position is stable here and in the empire.

But as long as I don't falter my position will stabilize over time and threats"
Izuku replied as he looked in the mirror and marveled over how nice he looked.

It had been a while since he actually got to look at himself.

"I look amazing."
He grinned as he sat down on what was now his bed.

"There's obviously going to be a lot of people against me today.

But that's exactly why I have their corpses with me.
They'll come to use today and in the future.
I'll have to preserve them for a bit.
Then they can be burned away.

I have a feeling the queen will be brought up.

No issue.
I'm the king here and she's just an old queen, she's lost her position as well as this kingdom.
Just like Katsuki in a month."

The hour quickly passed as nobles filled the ballroom.
They had all been waiting under anticipation as they spoke amongst themselves about the situation they had all been put in.

Amongst the crowd were knights, the same knights that has fled the scene as well.
Many rumors had already been going around about how they failed to protect their king and crown prince.
Some of them cared, some of them didn't.

Izuku hopped off his bed, it was officially time to make his appearance.

"Can I come along?"
Sirius asked.

"Yeah but invisible for now. I'll tell you to reveal youresl if it's needed."
Izuku replied.

There was a knock at his door.

"Come in"
Izuku said.

The head butler opened the door.
"Greetings your highness, everyone is here.
We have the announcers ready, is there anything in particular you would like them say when they announce your name and position?"

"Hm.
Yeah actually"
Izuku paused as he grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote out what he wanted the announcers to say.
"Give them this."

"Understood"