Dragon

...

Izuku walked boldly through the kingdom ground, he was invisible so there wasn't much to worry about.

Izuku reached the little shack where he and Sapphire would rest.
However, due to the increased guard activity izuku had only went there to take the cat.

"Where are you even going?"
Sirius, the dragon, asked Izuku.

"I have to get my cat, then I'm going to hang out in the forest"

"So you have no actual place to go?"

"Not really."

"Then use the cave.
No one dares to enter as it's my home"

"Can I?"
"Idiot he's offering it."
"I wasn't sure."

"I plan to stick with you til you die. So yeah"

"Alright"

Izuku was quick to make it to the shack.
He found sapphire waiting for him outside it, as if she had been expecting him.

He grabbed her with his telekinesis as the dragon made her invisible at once.
From there they took off back to the cave.

_________________________________________

Izuku's death was mourned all over the empire throughout the weeks that passed.
Inko had it especially the hardest, that was her son...

She couldn't believe he was dead...

Because of his death, many events were postponed.
The annual hunts festival, the most popular event of the empire, was postponed until further notice.
Because of the war at bay, they couldn't progress with the event until later after the war.

Katsuki was suddenly burdened with many tasks, he wasn't trained specifically to become the crown prince and because of that he had to go through every form of training Izuku had to go through.
More guards were assigned to him, because he was now the unofficial yet, future, crown prince, he was likely to become targets to assassins.

He too was devastated  over the death of his older brother, a wave of solemn sadness crashed over him as he became one of the most silent which was something especially difficult for him.
He listened to instructions without complaint, he only had 1 thing set in mind.
Revenge.

UA was suffering an insaintable amount of backlash due to the incident.
It was because of them that the crown prince was vulnerable enough to get kidnapped by the enemy.

They had to shut down during his mourning period and upgrade the security by tenfold.

_________________________________________

Izuku let out a relaxed sigh as he skimmed through the diary, searching for anything that could help.

He rested by a stream of fresh water, the colors that glimmered through were beautifully luminescent but it only screamed the danger that would come with drinking it.

Izuku had his back propped up against a tree as he sat directly on the ground, cautious not to be bitten by anything.

"Ugh there's nothing good.
He only talks about training in most of this"
Izuku groaned as he continued to flip through the pages.

Sirius glanced at him, he had been resting on a branch above his head.
"Maybe it's a code?"

"I already tried looking for any hidden messages.
There aren't any, he's just that boring."

"What'll you do?"

"Spy.
Seeing how I can go invisible and fly, it won't be all too difficult"