Decision

...

"Just you wait..."
Izuku thought to himself as he walked away and back to the crowd.

Training dragged along for the remainder of the day, all of Izuku's credit went to his brother.

When the school day came to an end, the situation from the day before repeated.
Katsuki rode away on the carriage they were supposed to share.

However this time it wasn't an issue, Izuku had important things to do after school regardless.

"Do you want to swords train first or begin filing nobles who have kids that fit the description?"
Aizawa asked as he sharpened some swords.

"It takes an hour and a half to make it to the records I talked about. Swords training will take an hour.
I don't have much time available to me so I'd like to begin with the investigation first."
Izuku replied as he grabbed his bag and fixed it beneath his cloak.

"Understood"

Aizawa put the sword into its case and walked behind Izuku, following him to the carriage that had been awaiting them.

It was Aizawa's, but they shared it now since Aizawa was his personal guard.

"Please drive to the written coordinates"
He handed the chauffeur a note with the location of the records building.

"This'll take around 2 hours to arrive to, would you like a break once an hour has passed?"
The chauffeur asked.

"I'll be fine"

"Understood your highness"

Izuku entered, Aizawa followed after.

"He said it'll take 2 hours to arrive"
Izuku said as he put his bag on the empty seat beside him.

"That's pretty lengthy, are you going to take a break after an hour?"

"No, there's no time to waste and I'll be fine"

"Alright"

Izuku opened up his bag and pulled out a book, be enjoyed writing in his free time.

Most of his writings consisted of analysis done on the heroes in the Valor sect,  there was at least 3-5 pages for every hero there.

He had everything written about them, going down to even the creepy  details like the length of their hair.

No one knew of the notebooks, they were just a personal hobby izuku went through with.
He even had a section on his family.

Aizawa pulled out a book of his own and began to read.

It was a long lengthy drive, it was silent but not awkward between the 2.
As they drive through the city, they could see heroes working their duties.

When they arrived to the records building, things finally got serious.

"Thousands of files...

And you're going to go through all of them alone...?"
Aizawa asked as he lifted one.

"Not much of a choice as of right now.
I'm lucky things are organized.

There's a shelf organized for all nobles who have more than 1 kid and then the age group the kid falls under.
I'll have to go through that shelf."

"Are the records constantly updated?"

"Mhm. There's a group of record keepers who have quirks perfect for the job"
Izuku replied as he walked over and got to work.

Aizawa sat beside him as he helped him go through it all.

It was a long 5 hours before Izuku decided to return back to the palace, he had gone through a total of 2,500 files with Aizawa's help.