Eri

...

"ERI...!?"
"Eri?!"

Izuku's eyes widened even further when he saw just what was underneath those bandages that covered her arms and legs.

Tears streamed down her face as she mentally prepared for the worst.

"This is more than just enough evidence.
It's a mountain of evidence.
Everyone knows Eri is my cousin. There isn't a person that doesn't know.
This explains where his confidence came from when talk to me.

We're executing the plan immediately."

"That bastard."

Izuku watched as Eri was shortly taken away.
He followed her and watched as she was strapped down to a seat and blindfolded.

Chisaki could be then seen using a scalpel to remove chunks of skin.
Tears streamed down despite the cloth being put over her eyes, it spoke miles on how much pain she was obviously in.

After removing 6 chunks from her arms and legs, he reformed her all together and sent her back to her room.

Izuku ran to Chisaki's office and stole a pen and paper to schedule the appointment.
He had no time to waste.

"Hello.
Chisaki.

I'm coming over in 10 minutes to see how you make these bullets, by the time you get this letter I'll be at your door.
Apologies for my discourtesy but my assistants insisted.

-
The king, Izuku Midoriya"

He stuck the letter in an envelope, not bothering to seal it as he didn't have his royal seal on him.

He flew out the window and sent the letter down to the first assistant he saw walking into the building.

"...where did this letter come from...?"
The assistant looked around and flipped the letter around.

"To:
Kai Chisaki"

"Well looks like it's important.
I'll go find master Chisaki"

The assistant quickly ran inside to find chisaki.
He was obviously still in his lab but the letter looked quite urgent seeing as how it came from nowhere.

It was quickly handed to chisaki as he ripped it open and read it.
His eyes widened as he felt panic flush through his system, there wasn't anything he could do against the king deciding to drop by and make sure things were being done legally.

"We greet his majesty izuku Midoriya"
The knights outside said as izuku already started to make his way inside after confirming he had read the letter.

Chisaki quickly ran out the lab and got rid of the bloody gloves he had been wearing.
He made it to the front corridor as quickly as possible.
That's where he ran into izuku who was examine the place with his eyes.

"Greetings your majesty, you caught me on short notice"
Chisaki said nervously sweating.

"I apologize for how impromptu I am. However it was a bit of a requirement that I saw how exactly these bullets are made under the law of the kingdom.
It's illegal if I don't see how you make them so I can visually approve of it."
Izuku said as he made some things up on the spot.

He was struggling to stay composed with what he had just seen moments ago.

"Of course...
Come with me"
Chisaki said as he turned around and guided Izuku to his lab.