Chapter 12

Must be nice

Not long after the girls left Michael came back with a sleeping dematius. My baby was knocked out mouth open, snoring and everything.

"Mommy will always love you" I kiss his forehead before exiting out the room, making sure to shut the door as soft as possible not wanting to disrupt him.

"The girls?" Michael asks while holding up the half empty wine bottle.

"Yeah, I needed a cheer up but it didn't really help"

I start to think about what the girls were saying.

What if he did get me pregnant on purpose? How am I'm supposed to response?

Of course I'm going to be very pissed off. But I really wouldn't know what to say, I trusted him and if did something like that to me it would hurt me.

"What's on ya mind?" He asks coming closer to me.

"Let's talk on the balcony" I suggest, I really don't want to disrupt my son while he sleeping.

And any type of serious conversation with Michael gets very serious and loud.

I take a seat, allowing him to close the balcony door and seat across from me.

I look out into the distance trying to get my words together.

"What's up?" He asks breaking the silence.

"I'm pregnant" I state getting straight to the point.

"Okay, I knew that"

"So you did this on purpose?" I question looking him in his eyes. I know the answer put I just want him to say it, I need him to say it.

"Yeah" he state nonchalantly.

My blood is no lie boiling. How can someone be so selfish and conniving? Especially to someone that you claim to love.

"Why would you do something so dam selfish Michael? My life is in California, this is not going to make me stay, nor is it going to make us close or whatever you think getting me pregnant would do" I explain through gritted teeth.

"I was thinking I could get back those 4 years you took from me"

"Get them back with your fucking wife. Stop fucking playing with me, stop trying to control me" I snap. I'm fed up with him.

"She'll never have my fucking seed" he snap back.

"Why don't you just let me be? Please just leave" I state almost in tears.

"I'll never leave you, I love you D"

"You already left, you should have stayed where the hell you were. Now I'm here stuck with another child of yours because your selfish and possessive ass won't let me be. But you can go off and get married and live the good life in fucking Canada" I snap.

"Ion love her like I love you, I don't love her at all" he confess.

He probably thought that meant something but it only pisses me off more. Everyone has a choice and he choose that bitch over me.

He can try to mold how he want but that's the truth. He choose that route, leaving me to choose mine.

"Doesn't matter you made her your wife, over me. I'm not good enough to be your wife but I'm good enough to have you dam babies right" I snap at Michael.

"Its not like that and you know that shit D" he snap back slamming his and on the table causing everything to jump including me.

"Why you just can't understand that I love you, and I don't love her" he adds.