Chapter 15

Loving and leaving Aurora

Everything that happened after Michael flat lined was a blur one second I'm watching the nurses and doctor work on him and the next I hear my son calling out to me.

Than a blackness cloud my vision.

***

I wake up with a pounding headache and Dematius laying on my chest with his arms wrapped around me, the dryed up tears gives away to the fact that he had been crying.

I kiss his head softly before pullig him more into my embrace before falling back to sleep.

***

"Michael" I yell running into his arms.

"I told you I wasn't going to leave you" he pulls me tighter into his arms and kiss the top of my head.

"So you keeping your promise" I state looking up to him.

"At a cost" he say sighing before reaching inside my belly and taking out my beautiful daughter.

"What are you doing with my daughter Michael?" I yell as he walks away with her in his hands.

"Baby just trust me, we not ready for this baby yet. I've seen the joy that God will give us, but scarifies has to be made" he explain.

"No. Not my baby, please another way" I cry reaching out for my daughter.

"Do you trust me?" Michael questions.

"With my life" I answer without hesitation.

"Just let me hold her, please" I cry.

He nods his head, before walking over and giving her to me.

"Your so beautiful" I smile looking down at her.

It's breathtaking how beautiful she is, me and Michael created this beautiful baby. I run my fingers gently over her angelic chocolate brown skin, making her flutter open her beautiful soft soul piercing light brown eyes, I smooth her soft black hair as she smiles softly at me showing off her deep dimples her dad cursed her with.

"I'll always love you Aurora"

I always wanted a girl to name her after my favorite princess sleeping beauty, I guess now she is going to be my sleeping beauty. My little princess watching over her mommy till we meet again.

"That's a beautiful name" I hear a familiar female voice say.

Looking up I almost break down in tears it's my mother and father standing before me. Without a second thought I run into their arms.

"I've missed y'all so much" I cry.

"We missed you to baby girl" my dad says as he place a kiss on my cheek.

I embrace them as tightly as I can and inhale their scent making sure I never forget it.

"We are proud of you and your sister and we love both of y'all dearly" my mother comforts me more as she holds my face in her hands. I look deep into her green eye, those eyes I've missed on a day to day bases.

I love my mother and my father dearly and it hurted me to the soul when I lost them.

"Its time to go baby girl" my dad grabs my daughter and Michael pulls me away.

"We will be watching over you until the end of time" my mother blows me a kiss before her, my dad and Aurora disappear.

"Ma your awake" Dematius smiles at me.