Chapter 5: Feelings

Henry's POV:

I decided to go see where Y/N was. Maybe if I found them, then that would get some thoughts out of my head.

I walked around. I didnt see them. I decided to go ask William if he's seen her. I walk to his office and try to open the door.

It was locked.

I pressed my ear up against the door to eavesdrop. Nothing. I knocked on the door. "Hey Will, can I ask you something?" I asked. Nothing. I sighed and went back to my office and grabbed the keys for his door.

I unlocked it.

I went inside. I could feel my heart drop. I looked over at William and Y/N. I felt horrible. As if I had been stabbed in the back. I looked at them. They looked back.

"Henry..." But before Y/N finished, I ran out the office. Closing the door behind me. I ran back to my office and closed the door, then locked it.

"They like William...." I muttered as I leaned against my office door, letting tears run down my face. The feelings I had for them, now slowly fading.

Y/N's POV:

I felt horrible. I didn't even like Afton! I knew Henry was upset now. I quickly scramble up to put my shirt back on, as William just sat there. A shit-eating grin on his face.

I rushed to Henry's office. I knocked. "Henry, are you alright? I'm sorry... I didnt mean it..." I muttered.

He stayed silent. "...Its fine. We aren't even dating. So why are you saying sorry?" He asked.

"Dunno... You seemed upset."

"Its fine. Your shift is over by the way. I'll be heading home in a moment..."

"Alright. See you then?"

"Yea...See you then Y/N."