Chapter 29: Help Has Arrived

Henry's POV:

I laid on the ground in pain and bleeding. I heard the girl scoff. The only thing that was keeping me alive at this point was adrenaline. I wouldn't be surprised if I died from a heart attack right now. It was getting harder to breathe. My vision was becoming blurry.

I was going to die a slow painful death. I couldn't protect Y/N. I couldn't protect Charlotte. I couldn't protect Jenny.

I'm weak.

*********
Y/N's POV:

We eventually broke down the door. Officer Burke was there. I had learned the teens names as well. We all stepped inside, only to be met with a horrible sight.

Henry was on the floor, bleeding out.

John was horrified and confused.

The girl was just simply laughing at Henry's pain.

That's when I remembered Henry's suicide robot. It had weak points. She must have a weak point. I looked her up and down. No hints.

I just had to charge at her and hope for the best. All of the sudden, someone appeared from the darkness. It was a girl.

Then I realized. It was the other robot. The two 'Charlies' started fighting and went into another room, as I rushed over to Henry. He was pale and barely breathing.

He was hanging on by a thread.

I looked over to John, who was now missing. I heard his cry down the hallway. Officer Burke and his friends rushed to him. I stayed with Henry. I then noticed the lady, presumably Jen. This must have been Henry's sister.

I looked at his wound. It looked bad. I was now starting to panic. I couldn't call an ambulance. I felt tears streaming down my cheek.

"Stay with me... Please..." I whispered. I grabbed his hand gently and hed it. I could tell he was still conscious, as he had started to slowly and gently caress my hand. Almost as if I were the one that needed comforting.

Then I heard sirens in the distance. Someone must have called the police, or an ambulance. I saw Ambulances and police cars pull up. They ran inside and put Jen on a stretcher, Then Henry.

I saw the others come out of the room. I decided to stay in the ambulance with Henry. I sat beside him, continueing to hold is hand.