Chapter 30: Back At The Hospital

Y/N's POV:

I stayed with Henry day and night at the hospital. He was presumably doing better. It had been about a week, and the doctors say he's most likely in a coma.

He had to be on life support as well. I honestly felt horrible for Henry. I felt as if it were all my fault. I gently took his hand and held it like I usually would.

He made no movements. I watched him lay there. He looked peaceful. I felt a small smile creep on my face. I never really studied his features until now.

His dark red-orange hair and stubble. The soft, peaceful look on his face. He was honestly perfect. Then I heard a knock on the door. A nurse came in. "Hello Mr./Miss./Mx. Y/N. I just came to check on Mr. Emily. How are you?" She asked.

I smiled. "Hello, I'm doing great, thanks for asking!" She gave me a warm smile as she walked over to Henry. She checked his heart rate, breathing, ect.

She then waved and left. Heney had made no movements since the night with Charlie. He had passed out in the ambulance and never woke up.

"Henry! Please! You can die! Not now..."

The doctors said he would be healed in about 2 weeks or more.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

His sister, Jenny, or Jen, was pronounced dead on arrival.

"Jenny...No...Save...Her..."

I knew that Afton would come back.

"I always come back."

I just didn't know when. What were his intentions anyways?

"I'm sorry... Dear friend.. Yet, as you would say, I'm too far gone for your rescue."

I stared blankly at the floor.

"Y/N...? Y/N!"

Then before I knew it, everything went black.