Chapter 20: Uh-Oh

Warnings:
Small Mentions of Smut
Major 4th Closet Spoilers
******************************

Henry's POV:

When we had finally gotten home, I dragged Y/N up the stairs. It was around late afternoon. I was still pissed at them, but I could find my ways to forgive.

Y/N already knew what was going to happen. They started this, now I'll finish it.

******************************

I had woken up the next mornings with Y/N in my arms. They looked so peaceful. I thought about the memories I had with them. I had now completely forgiven them, although Afton can burn in hell.

I watched Y/N sleep for a bit longer. Then I heard something. It sounded like knocking on the door. I sighed. I was completely naked so, I had needed to get dressed quickly. I hot out of bed, giving Y/N one last glance. I then threw on some clothes and went to awnser the door.

"Hello-" "Mr.Emily! Thank God you still live here! I, no we, need your help!" I tried processing what was happening. "Its me, John!" It then hit me. This was Charlotte's childhood crush.

"Oh! Hello John. What do you need help with?" I had completely forgotten about him in all honesty. "There's this pysco after us! Shes this girl, with a dark red dress. And-And she says that shes Charlie!" I paused for a moment. Then it hit me once more.

This was the dreaded robot I had made. Now she was after me and Charlotte's friends. Afton was probably behind this as well.

It has to be stopped.