Chapter 42: Autumn Air (Holiday Special!)

WARNINGS: A Teeny Weeny Small Bit Of Smut...?

*****************************************************************************

Y/N's POV:

It was one of my favorite times of the year, Autumn. The weather was cool, and refreshing. The leaves being gorgeous golds, reds, oranges, and browns. I sat outside on our porch swing, gently rocking back and forth. We had some renovations and remodeling done to the house, it looked beautiful.

I listened to all the sounds of nature, and I then heard the front door open. "Hey, mind if I join you?" I shook me head and he sat down beside me. It was silent between us, but a comforting silence. He then draped his arm around my shoulder.

I laid my head on his shoulder. He gave a sweet smile. "What would you like for dinner?" He asked. I shrugged. He paused. "We could go out to eat." He suggested. I nodded, liking the idea.

"We should go to F/R (Favorite Restaurant)!" He smiled and nodded. He gave me a kiss on my forehead, then walked back inside to get ready. After a few moments, I followed him in.

I walked upstairs and got dressed in something decent, but not too fancy. He had gently grabbed my hand and bowed down to kiss it. "Are you ready dear?" I giggled and nodded. We got in the car, as he then started driving to the restaurant. "Are you ready for Halloween?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. I couldn't wait to see children's costumes. Maybe we could even get some Trick-Or-Treaters! Before I knew it, we had arrived at the restaurant. Henry got out first and opened the car door for me. He was so sweet, I felt lucky to have him.

We walked inside, and a waitress sat us down at a table. A bit later she came back and asked for our order. Henry glanced around the restaurant nervously. "Is something wrong Hen?" He shook his head. I looked around, and saw a familiar face.  "Oh, dear God..." I muttered to myself. I saw a woman glare at us, then look back. Henry looked directly at me. "I'm guessing you saw..." I nodded. He sighed. "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't expect her to be here..." I shook my head. "It's fine, not like you can predict the future." I giggled. He gave a slight smile back. Then I watched as the woman, and a boy get up and walk over.

"Henry." She spoke. He paused for a moment. "Emile." There was an awkward silence for a moment. The woman sighed. "Your son begged me to come let him talk to you." He glanced at the boy and smiled. The boy ran over in his arms, hugging him. The woman looked at me, then held out her hand for me to shake. "I'm his ex-wife. I'm assuming you're his husband/wife." I nodded slowly, then shook her hand. She seemed friendly. She leaned towards me and then whispered, "He's good in the sheets, isn't he?" My face turned a flush shade of pink as she started laughing. I had started laughing too, knowing it was the truth, and a joke. Henry was talking to what I assumed was his son. "That's our son, Sammy." I nodded slowly. "No offense of course, I didn't mean the 'our' son in a rude way." She chuckled nervously. "No, it's fine!" 

Thats when it clicked. Charlie. Sammy. That was the other child he had talked about. I smiled at Henry and the boy. The boy got down from Henry's lap and walked back over to his mother. (Sammy is about 8 in this by the way.) The woman waved goodbye to us, and went to sit down again. Henry paused. "I'm sorry if it was...awkward." He scratched the back of his neck. I shook my head. "It's fine, she seems nice and friendly." He nodded slowly. 

*****

After we had finished eating, we paid for our meals, then left. On the drive back home, Henry held my hand. I couldn't help but feel all warm inside as he did so. He was so sweet. I truly loved him. Once we had arrived home, I had went upstairs to change. Henry had followed. I took my shirt off, and that's when I felt him push me on the bed, my face went flush. "H-Henry.." I muttered. He started gently sucking on my neck, leaving dark marks. I then pulled him into a deep, passion-filled kissed. "Let me at least get changed first..." I giggled.

I could already tell this would be a fun night.