Chapter 7: Charlotte Emily

No Ones POV:

Henry looked down at the little girl. "Yes Charlotte?" He smiled. The girl pointed to Y/N, then made a pouring face. "I dont like Charlotte! I wanna be called Charlie!" The girl crossed her arms as she stared at Henry.

"Sorry to interrupt, but who is this?" Y/N asked. "Oh! Right! This is Charlotte, shes my daughter. Shes 3 years old." He turned back around to the stove and contacted cooking. Y/N slowly nodded. "Charlotte" looked exactly like the dead girl Y/N saw earlier.

The same brown hair.

The same facial shape.

The same body type.

The same green braclet.

Y/N looked at Henry a bit concerned and confused. Maybe they were just seeing things..?

"Charlotte" didnt say anything else. "Ok you two, dinner is ready!" Henry set plates down. He sat beside his daughter, and Y/N sat across from the both if them.

Y/N needed to talk to Afton again. Was Henry actually insane?! What if this wasn't his daughter? What if she was just a very advanced robot? No... That's not humanly possible... Right?

"You look pretty/handsome. Mr./Miss. Y/N." Charlotte said as she continued to eat. "Awe, thanks Charlotte. I appreciate it. You look very pretty too!"

"Thanks!" Charlotte had a big grin on her face. "Uhm... Henry I had a question..." Henry looked up. "Yeah?" "What's Afton's adress?" Henry went silent.

"********." He looked back down, now seeming upset. "Alright, thanks. I needed to talk to him." Y/N got up, grabbed their keys, and left. The uneasy feeling now back again...

**************A/N*************
Tysm for 100 readers!
Have a lovely day/night!
😊😊